Status: I can't update till my computers fixed

The Rev's a daddy

I think we just got owned by a four year old

Holly's pov

I rested my head back on the man's shoulder and wrapped my arms around his neck. I started to think about my mommy and remembered what my mommy last said to me.

'Were going to see your father'

"Are you my daddy" I asked in a quiet voice. I felt the man tense up after I asked him the question, then heard him sigh.

"I guess I am" he said and started to head back down the stairs.

I felt a smile tug on my lips and nuzzled my head into my daddy's shoulder.

"Everything alright now" asked one of the men who were in the living room.

"Yeah every-thing's fine now. But could you guy's do me a favor" my daddy asked the men as he went and sat on the couch.

"Sure man, what do you need" asked another man from the room.

"Could you guy's try to find all the information on Leana's where abouts" my daddy asked.

I heard a chorus of yeahs and sure thing dude, come from the four other guys. I moved my head a little so that I could see the four guy's that were sitting around the room.

"Well look at who came out of hiding" said the guy with the funny hat.

I breathed in a quick breath,then quickly snuggled back into my daddy's shoulder to hide from the guy who announced my presents.

I felt my daddy shake with laughter. "I think you scared her" my daddy said then started to rub circles on my back.

"If I was as young as her and saw Brian's face, I'd be scared too" I heard what sounded like the green eyed guy's voice.

All the guy's started to laugh at what the green eyed guy said.

"That wasn't very nice" I mumbled quietly.

I felt my daddy shift, so that he could see my face. "What did you say sweetie" he asked in a gentle tone.

"I said that wasn't very nice, And mommy always said if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all" I told my daddy.

"I think we just got owned by a four year old" said a guy with a funny voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all like the chapter. Please leave me a comment.(sorry for the shortness)

P.S Leana didn't die of cancer. You all will find out a little later in the story.

P.S.S Can anyone guess what Holly's middle name will be?