Status: I can't update till my computers fixed

The Rev's a daddy

She's gone

Holly's pov

Daddy is weally nice. After we ate he taught me how to play some game called old maid, it was weally fun. Especially when I won.

But now I'm sad because Daddy's making me go to bed, because it's late.

"But I don't wanna go to sleep" I told daddy as he looked through my bag to get me some PJ's.

"But it's night time"

"Dust because it's night-night time doesn't mean I got's to go to sweep." I told Daddy trying to persuade him into letting me stay up a while longer.

"No, but I say it's time for you to get some sleep." Daddy told me as he pulled out my favorite pair of pj's and my blankie.

"But I'm not sweepie." I told Daddy, but then I yawned and I saw Daddy shake his head at me.

"I think you are" Daddy said then he started to tickle me. I started to laugh so hard my face started to go red.

"OK, OK I am sweepie." I shouted as I tried to push his hands away from me.

"Alright now lets-" Daddy got caught off from what he was saying because someone opened the door down stairs and shouted for him.

"Alright, change of plans, can you change into your pj's for me and I'll come and tuck you in when the guys leave, OK" Daddy didn't even let me answer him because he left the room and shut the door behind him.

Jimmy's pov

"What you guys find out?" I asked the guys as I walked down the stairs and sat down on the couch next to Johnny.

"Well I called up a few of my old friends who went into the medical career and he told me a girl by the name of Leana McFadden, was admitted earlier today at around nine this morning." Brian told me.

"Whys she in the hospital?" I asked him, but I instantly regretted it because everyone seemed to tense up.

"Well you see-They found. She had. I" Brian stuttered out.

"She had a hold the size of a dime in her heart" Matt blurted out. "She died this afternoon at two."

I couldn't move, I just couldn't move. I can't believe she's really gone this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, I've just had to much homework and a LOT of family problems.

I'm surprised no one has guessed Holly's middle name.
Here's some tiny hints, It could be a color, design, or a SONG.

PJ's