Status: Finished

Shattered Dreams

01

. Josaph rolled his head back and stared towards the day time sky. This in unbelievable! Why am I shopping for Leer when he knows damn well no one would report him! FUCK no one knows what he looks like! Josaph groaned and wiped his hand down one side of his face in agitation.
“God damn fuck faces fucking needing food.” Josaph looked to his left and chuckled as a older woman covered her daughter’s ears as she looked at him cross. Shaking his head he turned away from them and walked down the next food isle.
“Meat…check. Cheese…check. Jam…check. Bread white and whole wheat…check. And finally...lube?” Josaph blanked and blinked holding the grocery list an arms length away from him in surprise. Why the hell did Leer want Lube!? It’s not like he cared!
“Ugh I can’t believe he’s making me do this.” Josaph’s voice squeaked as he made his way to a checkout.
***
“Pervert.” Josaph muttered as he looked up and down the isle’s of the sex store for lube. “God he is such a idiotic retarded assholiec fucki-”
“Excuse me sir is there something you need help with?” Josaph wiped around and looked at the clerk stunned. “Come on I’m burning day light here I have a boyfriend that text me saying he’s horny and I can’t leave until you do.” She jabbed a finger at Josaph.
“Oh! Hehe well lube.” The clerk looked at him with an annoyed face but walked away from him. Grinning embarrassed he followed her over to the next isle, just so she could brush by him and up to the cashier’s counter to ring in the price.
“Someone’s bitchy.” He murmured under his breath as he paid for it. Taking the little bag from her he rushed out of the store and into Leer’s Ferrari 360 Modena and drove out of the lot and back to Leer’s hideout.
***
“You are a fucking jerk off.” Josaph muttered as her stocked the fridge well King Leer watched. Leer only chuckled.
“So did ya get the little added one?” Josaph’s eyes turned into tiny slits as he turned his head to Leer. And through clenched teeth replied.
“Yes King Jerk Off I did. It’s on the table.” Leer laughed again and took the tiny bag with the store’s logo on the front.
“Nice job kiddo.” Leer said.
“Why’d you even need it?” Jospah asked and regretting it the moment the four words slipped out of his mouth.
“Oh it’s for someone special.” King Leer said evasively, about to leave he turned his head back to Josaph. “Oh and I want you to meet me in my office in two hours. Wear something sluttish.” It took everything Josaph had not to whack him as he walked out and closed the kitchen door behind him.
“God damn jerk off.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Leer’s car-
http://www.automotor.eti.br/ferrari/img/modena_360.gif