I Just Had to Lick the Cookie, Didn't I?

The World Has Its Shine (But I Would Drop It On a Dime For You)

Not long ago, I gave up hope,
But you came along
And gave me something I could hold onto;
And I want you
More than you could ever know


Milo and Andrew are having a major manly bitch fight right now. Note to Self:Milo is very scary when he's angry.

After the little media incident, Milo dragged me to the limo and his cousin followed us with his friends. The whole ride to Andrew's apartment was tense. I could tell Milo was upset, but he was just holding it in... He sent Andrew's friends a few nasty, and I mean nasty, glares. They deserved it though, especially since they kept checking me out. You see, the three of them were across from Milo, Andrew and me. Me being in between the latter. Milo had some sort of death grip on me the whole way. I can't say I didn't appreciate it.

Now, since we're at Andrew's, Milo let loose and both of them are competing in an all out screaming manly bitch fight. I'm pretty sure Andrew's friends went to go buy beer or something... Not like I care or anything, they creep me out to no end.

"You are so irresponsible! Now the media is going to be riding my ass! It was going to be hard enough having a girlfriend, now it's ten times worse, thanks to you! We're going to a god damn funeral Andrew! A funeral! She really doesn't need pictures of herself in the fucking tabloids while she's at a funeral!" Oh. Wow. I don't think I have ever heard Milo be so...just-wow.

"I'm sorry that you're so ridiculous! Maybe you should have thought about that before you asked to come here! My whole life is in the tabloids Logan! They would have found out sooner or later! If I hadn't said anything, they could have said she was a whore or something! How would that have been for your rep, Mr. Perfect!?" They were getting closer to the room I was in.

Originally, Andrew had wanted to show us around, however, as soon as he showed us where we would be staying, Milo told him to leave. Andrew annoyed Milo some more before Milo grabbed his collar and dragged him away, slamming the door behind him and leaving me alone in our room.

"I don't want to talk to you anymore," Milo grumbled, right on the other side of the door. Andrew scoffed and was about to say something before Milo opened the door, walked in, closed the door, and locked it. He stood there, leaning against the wood in the dark.

"Fine, I'll just see you later," Andrew sneered. He stomped childishly away and Milo banged his head once on the door. With a sigh, he stepped away and turned to face me.

I'm just sitting here on the bed. If you could have heard that whole fight, you'd be afraid of some external source of testosterone. They were like two girls that both suffered from serious PMS symptoms. It was honestly slightly scary. During the middle of it I had wanted to get ready for bed, but for some reason, my suitcase was not in this room. Milo's was, but mine wasn't and there was no way in hell I was going out there with them going at it. So, I sat here and listened, twiddling my thumbs and bouncing on the queen-sized bed. There wasn't much else to do, this room is sort of small...

"I'm sorry you had to hear that," Milo apologized. He seemed tired. Hell, I would be too if I was fighting with my cousin for an hour.

"Don't worry about it, now we're even." If I do recall correctly, the Boones have heard me screaming and throwing a tantrum.

"Point taken," he smiled slightly as he walked over to his suitcase. It thudded onto the ground and he unzipped it. I watched him intently, attempting to formulate a way to ask him what I was supposed to do, since I doubt he wants to go back out either. His digging stopped and he looked up at me curiously. "Your suitcase isn't in here, is it?" he asked although he already knew. Shaking my head, I jumped off of the bed and knelt down on the floor with him. "Here," he handed me a black tee-shirt. I held it out in front of me.

Apparently, Mr. Maelogan Boone found time in between his studies to play varsity soccer. It says so on the front of his shirt in red. F.J.D Varsity Soccer. The Magma Shall Dominate. Looking at the back, his last name is across the top and a crazy-looking rearing stallion was under that.

"Why is there a horse if you were 'the magma'?" I asked, looking up at him. He got to his feet with a pair of sweats in one hand, and offered me the other. For some reason, I took it.

"The soccer and lacrosse teams are just 'magma', but all the other sports are the 'magma stallions'. I have no idea why, but that's the way the school is. So our mascot is the stallion, but for soccer we were just magma." Because that made perfect sense...

"Your school was retarded. We were just the Trojans, until kids started making jokes, so we became the Spartans." Apparently 'Have a safe summer!' on the message board didn't seem appropriate under 'Home of the Trojans'. Kids are so immature.

"All I have to say is that 'stallions' would have fit better, considering anyone on our soccer and lacrosse teams ran a mile in under six minutes. Magma isn't even on earth, it's in it." Holy-Shit. My mile time was eleven something...I didn't even try. "So, are you going to change or what?" he asked,

Um, about that. I'm going to have to do that in here. To hell with it, I've been half naked in front of him before anyways... Being me, I shrug and pull off the tank top I was forced to wear and then let the skirt fall to the ground. Right when I was about to pull on his shirt, Milo interrupts.

"Why are you so comfortable with me?" he asked, seeming fascinated. He must have been watching me...I thought he was changing too. When I turned to him, he was already in his sweat pants. Pants that were black with a small little mascot on the front.

"I don't know really... If it bothers you, I suppose I'll stop doing this," I gestured to my mostly nakedness. He shook his head and chuckled.

"That isn't what I meant. You just drop your skirt or pull off your shirt when I'm standing right here. I don't even think you pay attention to whether or not I'm paying attention. Any other girls I know would tell me to turn around or go hide somewhere, but then when they're in a bikini they're all over me. Personally, the lingerie is much more attractive." I coughed in shock.

"Did you just say that?" I asked in amazement, pointing at him. He raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"What did I say?" he asked innocently. I gawked at him for another moment before explaining.

"You just told me---a girl and your 'fiancée'," I air quoted as best I could with a tee-shirt in my hand, "that you found lingerie attractive when I'm standing right here half naked. That doesn't seem creepy to you?" Of course it didn't. That isn't how he meant it. I knew what he meant. Perhaps I'm just used to the fact he's my fiancé and I'll end up sleeping with him eventually... Milo really isn't the type of guy that makes me worry either. It isn't like I have a weird feeling he wants me to strip completely and sleep with me. No, he's just intrigued by my odd habit to just get dressed where ever, including in front of a window.

"Well, I mean, when I guy thinks about shit, he isn't going to imagine anything with an anorexic bitch wearing an expensive white bikini, you know?" he stated sourly.

"Milo!" I gasped. "Since when have you become a swearing machine?" Something is up with him... He shrugged and pulled his shirt off over his head.

Sweet god o mighty. If I was a stalker, I'd stalk him because of his abs alone. Soccer man has a nice build...

"Adriaan!" he mocked. "Since when have you become fascinated with my hotness?" he asked sarcastically, striking a pose. I narrowed my eyes and walked up to him, poking him hard-which hurt me-in the chest.

"I had better not fall under the anorexic bitch category, or you can count on living your life with no real family of your own and without my amazing home-made M&M cookies." I-my-what-Dear God, did I just-? His eyes widened.

"Did you just insinuate that if I had in fact referred to you as an anorexic bitch you would deprive me of ever having-" I clapped a hand over his mouth. What is up with him? He seems different for some reason.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bah, like a sheep, because this chapter has a shit-load of
these: -
when they should be
these: ---
X_X