Free fallin'

One

I sighed. My best friend, ever, was moving to England in two days. Anywhere in the whole universe, her parents decide on ENGLAND!
“ Oi, Riley.” Nick threw his Wii remote at my shin.
“ Oww! What was that for?” I asked, leaning down to rub my leg. He smirked at me, picking the remote off the floor and carried on playing with Frankie. I shook my head and turned to Joe and Steph, who were currently fighting over my phone.
“ Hey, you two, hand it over.” I said, holding my hand out. I could hear Kevin and Danielle sniggering from the other couch. I glared at Steph as she handed me my phone.
“ I wanted to read your texts.” She whined. I rolled my eyes at the 18 years old girl, sitting to my right.
“ They are all off Nick anyway.” I slid my phone into my jean pocket. Joe smirked.
“ Oh really.” He replied. So Joe might know that I have a slight crush on Nick, it’s nothing major. It’s one of them best friend things, where you think you need them.
“ Yes, Joe. Really.” Nick replied, his eyebrows knitted together. I chuckled and Steph put her head onto my shoulder.
“ Im really going to miss you guys.” She sighed, sounding like she was going to cry, for the second time again. I blinked a couple of times, making sure I wouldn’t let the tears fall over my eyelids.
“ For the hundredth time, you can stay at my house.” I said. Joe sighed and rolled his eyes at me.
“ No, you can stay here.” Joe replied, sticking his tongue out at me. This time, I rolled my eyes at him.
“ Nope. She is my best friend, she is staying with me.” I replied. Steph laughed and lifted her head off my shoulder.
“ No guys. She is staying in my room, as long as you stick to the visiting hours.” Nick said, making us all laugh.
“ Guys, I have to go. I know you don’t want me to, but I have to. Anyway, we can talk on the phone all the time, and on Msn and you can fly over on the private jet.” Steph waved her hands around, making it all dramatic.

Nick and me were in the lounge; setting up the DVD we were planning on watching. It was watching Hannah Montana Movie…. Joe’s choice. We had all our pillows and blankets downstairs, as we were sleeping over. Nick stopped and sat on the couch, texting someone. I went over and sat next to him.
“ Who you texting?” I sang, leaning over his shoulder. He sighed and snatched the phone out of his face. I smirked at him as he got off the couch.
“ Nicky-poo. Who you texting?” I asked, crossing my legs underneath me. Nick sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.
“ None of your business, Riley.” He said to me, staring at his phone. My eyebrows knitted together as I stood up. I skipped over to him and snatched his phone out of his hand. I smiled and turned around.
“ Come on Nicky. It can’t be that bad.” I said, clicking on the button’s of his Blackberry to light the screen up.
“ RILEY! GIVE ME MY PHONE!” He screamed at me. I turned around to face a very angry Nick Jonas. I slowly put his phone into his open hand and Nick growled.
“ You know what Riley Olivia? Sometimes you just don’t know how to keep your big nose out of things. You are so nosey. God, sometimes you can be so self-centred about others people’s feelings.” Nick yelled at me. This is the first time Nick has ever yelled at me in 10 years. My eyes watered, as I got mad.
“ Me Nick? Me? You are the one who makes promises to hang out with us, and then ditch us with no explanation. You’re the one who is keeping everything from your best friend. I don’t even feel like I know you anymore!” I yelled back. Nick sighed, loudly and Steph and Joe walked in, hearing the content of our argument.
“ Yes, you Riley. I don’t explain to you where I have been, because you aren’t my mother. I don’t have to explain myself to you.” Nick retorted. I ran my fingers through my fringe just in time to feel Joe’s hands slid around my shoulders.
“ Now you two stop it. You have been best friends ever since you were six. And you are going to let this argument break it.” Joe said. I shook my head.
“ Y’know what Nick? People change and promises are broken. I believe they are your words. And it suits you.” I said, pushing my way out of Joe’s arms and walking to the door.

Denise stood there, chatting to Joe’s current slagy girlfriend, Camilla Belle.
“ Hey Riley…what’s wrong?” Denise asked as I shoved my feet into my worn out Converse. I grabbed my phone and slid it into my pyjamas pockets.
“ Just your son, y’know my ex-best friend?” I asked. Denise’s eyebrows narrowed as she sighed.
“ Nicholas.” She shook her head. Camilla smiled at me.
“ Hey Riley.” She said, waving at me with her manicured fingers. I glared at her and rolled my eyes.
“ Fuck off!” I said, as I stormed out of the house. I sighed, not letting the tears fall down my face as I made my way to my little car. It was too late, the tears rolled down my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh. :) Bam.
So me and HannahDoodle-x have started a new collab. And yes, we will try to finish it this time. But it depends on the comments from you guys reading this. :) Hannah is round my house, so we have all night to write many chapters. So it would be nice if you read and commented.

By the way, first commenter gets Hannah's chapter dedicated to them. :) it has to be a decent comment. Ha ha ha.

Read please? :)
Livvy & Hannah. xx