Status: Compleate

A Year To Remember

New School

After two days of settling in and getting the papers through the twins are going to their school and fit in perfectly, Avery is making friends but is always so quiet. If she notices some ones looking at her she smiles nods to almost say “don’t worry, I'm fine.” Now, everything has been transferred so that Autumn can go to her new school, As she drives to school and parks in an empty spot everyone stares. She smiles and walks straight into what she thinks is the office. “Hello I’m Autumn Night, I just transferred here. Can I have my time table and books.” she says politely. “Oh I am so sorry to hear about your lost, here’s your time table. Now, Autumn is not one to hide but she felt out of place in her first period English class. She was trying to listen to the lecture going on but it was hard since everyone was whispering about her “I heard her dad died”, “Well, I heard she has a huge family in a tiny house”, “why is she here” and so many more comments from people around the class. She sat about middle and beside the window. No one sat beside her or talked to her. Her second period class finally came. Art has always been Autumn’s favorite class. As she walks in, once again everyone stairs and whispers about her. She takes any random seat in the class room with no one sitting around her. Finally, a short girl with big green eyes and perfectly straight brown hair walks up to her. “Hey I’m Mary do you mind if I sit?” She says flashing off a million dollar smile that doesn’t quite show in her eyes. So, Autumn agrees showing off her own true smile. “Sure, I’m Autumn Night. Nice to meet you and I can say you’re the first person to talk to me.” The group of Barbie dolls that she came from is all staring at them and talking. This must be something that Mary doesn’t do often for them to look at this the way they do. They end up talking all class and that’s how Autumn makes her first friend. Mary tells her about her brother Nicholas, her parents always on trips, and about all the talk about the new kid...her. Autumn in return tells her about her brothers, her sister, her dad dying, and her mom. She asks if Mary knew any night jobs around here. Mary kind of giggles about the job part, because she doesn’t need a job since she’s rich unlike Autumn.

As the bell goes signaling lunch Mary suggest that she eats lunch with her. That’s where she meets Nicholas, Mary’s brother. He has semi-long hair, with brown eyes that just complement everything about him. Even though his eyes dazzle every one with one look, its missing happiness, his smiles don’t quite reach his eyes either. He shows her that million dollar smile to, and invites her to a party at their house tonight; she agrees but says she can’t stay long because she has to take care of her family. Autumn says she would explain the taking care of family thing later to Nick. The rest of the day more and more people started talking to her, and almost everyone said goodbye when she had to leave. It must have to do with eating with Mary and Nick. After she got her brothers and sister she asked them if she could go to a party and if they would be good. She asked her younger siblings to go to a party. They promised to behave but said they won’t go to bed till she came home, that was a fair deal they thought. She spent about an hour getting ready for the party. She also had dinner, snacks, movies and games all set up so that they wouldn’t get bored. They promised not to break anything.