Status: in progress.

Save Me From The Nothing I've Become

Dos.

"Hm, looks like I gotta go to Georgia." I said, looking over my ticket as we were going back to our hide out.

"Georgia?" Bri asked, raising an eyebrow and looking at me.

"It's what it says." I nodded as we walked in.

"What is he, a redneck?"

"Could be," I shrugged, "Redneck is my middle name." I said. She rolled her eyes. "Where you going?"

"Uhm... California." She said.

"Ah, great." I said. "Lucky."

"I'm not even gonna comment that." She laughed, I rolled my eyes. I got my luggage out.

"Shit!" I hissed. Bri looked at me from her side of the room.

"What?"

"Our weapons... how are we gonna get through the metal detectors?" I asked.

"Well... I'm sure there has to be hunting shops where we're each going." She said.

"True, but... eh, nevermind." I shook my head. She shrugged. "So, okay... since I'm going to hick-town, should I bring plaid shrits? Or regular legit shit?"

"Plaid. You gotta blend in." She said.

"Plaid it is." I nodded.

11:30 PM

"Well, Bri." I sighed. "This is goodbye for a while."

"Yep." She said.

"Good luck." I said.

"Good luck to you too." She nodded.

"Thanks." We hugged each other before starting to walk away from each other.

"Oh, and Tori." She said, I turned. "Try not to get caught." She said, I laughed.

"Yeah, you too." I laughed and we walked to our separate turminals.

"Flight 337 to Covington, Georgia now boarding."

"Looks like my flight." I mumbled, I walked to the flight attendee and handed her my ticket. She gave me a pass and I got on the plane. I was one of only like 20 on the flight. I sat down and buckled myself in. "Well, goodbye New York, hello Georgia." I sighed.

It took only a couple hours to get to my destination. I looked around, I deffinatly did not fit in. I just quickly went to a taxi.

"Where to, ma'am?" The gentleman asked.

"Uhm... Covington?" I asked. He nodded. "Any hotel in that area, please. It don't really matter which one." I said. He nodded again and started driving.

He pulled up to a Best Western and I got out, I gave the guy a $20 dollar bill before going to the desk.

"I'd like a room, please." I set my bags down, pulling out my wallet.

"Smoking, non-smoking?" She asked.

"Hmm, smoking." I said, better play it safe in-case my victim smokes.

"You're in room 663." She handed me my cards.

"Thanks." I said, I grabbed my bags and started walking towards the elevator. I was the third floor up. I got in the elevator.

"HOLD THE DOOR!" A guy yelled, I stepped my foot in front of the doors, a guy with a cowboy hat came running in, he had this weird ass face paint on. "Thanks." He panted.

"No problem." I said. I pressed the button for the third floor. It was way too quiet in there. The ding startled me. I picked my bags up and the door opened. The guy offered me out first. "Thanks." I mumbled.

"You're welcome." He smiled. He was nice, just weird. I walked down the hall, him after. I got to my room. It dinged open and I threw my bags in. I walked in and got all my stuff ready. I was going to call Bri, then go looking around for a hunting store.
♠ ♠ ♠
:P hope you like it. We just figured out it was gonna be a joint today~