Sequel: Hunt
Status: woo one shot. sequel-http://stories.mibba.com/read/252595/Hunt/

Want

Wanted

Michael James Way.

'Am I really going after my own brother,' I thought, sipping my beer and watching my younger brother dance to a beat drunkenly with his boyfriend. 'Yes, yes I am going after my own brother.' I assured myself.

Nothing pleased me more than a fresh hunt. No, I don't hunt animals, I hunt lovers. People that will, not only surrender to me, but will please me. I guess you could say I was a sexual predator, but I wouldn't mind, I would think that was a compliment. I never had an interest in girls of any sort, unless I couldn't find a good enough boy hunt. Sometimes the boys would have to be turned, but that never stopped me before.

How rude of me, I am Gerard Way. I am 25 years old and my brother, Mikey, is 22. His boyfriend, Frank Iero, is 21. In fact, it's Frank's 21st birthday, that's why they're here. While the kids are saddened by the fact that Mikey Way will not be handing out candy on this darkened day of Halloween. Mikey likes regular candy bars, not fun sized.

Which, in my opinion, is odd considering he picked such a fun sized candy for his eyes and behind. But, I didn't spend too much time focusing on how to get them to me, more on how they danced, analyzing each and every step they take with my hazel eyes.

Frank had his flawless hand on Mikey's tight ass, squeezing as Mikey moaned. No, I couldn't hear it, I could see my brother throw his head back in awe. I smiled at the weakness. I would give him pleasure that would never leave his subconscious.

Mikey Way will be mine. And so will Frank Iero.

I could be patient, but every move they make gives me a new idea. Frank Iero will be easy to successfully capture. But Mikey, that will take some motivation. I've decided I have my plan for Frank.

At that moment, Mikey slid his hands down into Frank's pants and starting biting Frank's ear. At that point, I looked away, at the bartender who I've known since I was fifteen. "Another one, Joe." I commanded, slapping a bill next to my glass on the bar.
"Deal, Gerard. You riding home with a love tonight, or no?" He said in his strong New York accent.
"Not yet, Joe, not yet."
"Got your eyes on a pair out there?"
"The skinny tall one with his hands in the skinny short boy's pants."
"Going after the nerdy light brown and the fun sized dark brown, eh?" I nodded, grabbing my beer. "Nice choices, know their names yet?"
"Mikey and Frank."
"Who's who?"
"Mikey is the nerd and Frank is the short."
"Frank fits the short guy."
"Eh, it was his dad's name."
"What are you a stalker now?" He asked, semi-surprised.
"Nah, the skinny one is my little brother. You remember Mikey."
"That's little Mikes?" Joe asked, astonished. "Jesus, Gerard, he's your brother."
"Yeah, he is, and?"
"That's incest. Not to mention it's a little rude to sex your brother and leave him immediately if it's not pleasurable enough."
"Eh, whatever." I shrugged.

I turned back to the boys and they came over. "Hey Gee, thanks for bringing us." Mikey said, smiling. I shrugged at him. "Happy Halloween, fellows." Joe interrupted.
"It's my birthday." Frank said, gleaming.
"Happy birthday too," Joe got a glint in his eye that told me he had an idea. "What's your favorite band, kid?"
"Black Flag."
"I'll be back, guys. Gerard, keep this place manned until I get back." I nodded at him and turned to my prey.
"How you like tonight?" I asked Frank mainly.
"I loved it!"
"I bet you did." I said, smirking. Mikey blushed.
"Jeez, count on you to miss nothing."

I smiled at him just as Joe got back. "Re-Happy birthday." Joe handed him a signed Black Flag vinyl. Frank's eyes widened at it. "You're serious?" Joe smiled and nodded.
"Anything for a pal of Gerard's."

In the end, I drove them back to my place, where we all stayed for the night.

When we woke up, the hunt would begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you like it?

It's my first one shot.
It's going to be a series though.
(HUNT- http://stories.mibba.com/read/252595/Hunt/)
go to it and subscribe.