Status: Please COMMENT!(:

Kiss in the Rain

Kiss In The Rain

I was over at my boyfriend Joe Jonas’ house. We were sitting in the living room in his house. Joe leans in and places his lips on mine. I kiss him back right away, begging for entrance. I felt Joe’s tongue on my bottom lip.

I let him in and started to explore his mouth. We started making out. There was a loud crack of thunder right as Joe was about to kiss me back. We both pull away.

Joe stands up and pulls me up with him. We walk over and look out the window. Rain was pouring down. You could see thunder and some lightening in the distance.

“Come on Joey!” I whined, pulling on his hand.

“Lead the way, babe,” he said. We went over to the closet in the front room.

We both pulled out our jackets and rain boots. I pulled my pink ones on while Joe put his black ones on.

We slipped our jackets on and then ran outside. Joe took my hand and pulled me close. We played around in the rain for a while.

He took my face in his hands and placed a soft kiss on my lips. We started making out. We both pull away and look in to each other’s eyes.

“Babe, let’s head back inside, don’t want to catch a cold, do we?” he asked, smirking at me. After that, we headed back in to his house.

We both slipped out of our rain coats and rain boots. Joe pulled me upstairs to his room.

“Wanna take a shower together? It’ll be better if we save some water…” he begged, using his puppy dog eyes, which I never can resist.

“Sure,” I smiled up at him.

We got out of our wet clothes and put them in the laundry room to dry. I slipped my bra and underwear off.

Joe stood in front of me with nothing but his boxers on. He reached and slid them off.

He turned the shower on. We got in after it heated up. We finished up in the shower and then got out.

I wrapped a clean towel around my body. Joe had a towel wrapped around his waist.

One word: Sexy. Joe changed in to a clean pair of boxers.

He handed me a white beater of his and a pair of boxers. I took them from him and then put them on.

Joe went over and shut the light off in his room. He lay down on his back on his bed and pulled me on top of him.

I put my hands on his chest and gave him a long, passionate kiss on the lips. He kisses me back. I put my fingers through his long, shaggy dark hair as I kiss him back.

He kisses me back, taking my hand, lacing our fingers together. I felt him move his hands under my shirt and start rubbing my sides.

I felt his hot breath on my neck. He sucked and lightly bit on my neck. A moan slips out of my mouth.

I moved a bit and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pulls on the hem of the beater that I wore of his. He pulls it off and carelessly throws it to the opposite side of the room.

He places his lips back on mine and kisses me back forcefully. He pulls on the hem of the boxers I wore of his. "Baby, are you sure you want this?” I questioned, staring up at him. All he did was nod before slipping off the boxers I wore and throw them to the other side of the room. Joe slides his boxers off and tosses them to the other side of the room as well.

“You ready babe?” Joe asks sitting up. “Yeah.” I replied as he came toward and attaching his lips on mine. As we pulled away, he stood up.

He took my hand and helped me up off of the bed. He pulled me close and pushes me against the wall. He placed kisses all over my neck and chest. After he pulled away, he picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his toned waist.

After he lined up his length at my entrance, he slowly started to push himself inside.

-------

“Wow,” was all that came out of Joe’s mouth. “Last night,” I took a breath. “Was amazing with you, beautiful,” Joe finished. “It was,” I smiled.

“What do you want to do today, beautiful?” Joe asked, smiling at me. “We can just stay like this all day,” I smiled back. “I really like that idea,” a sexy grin appeared on his face.

I moved a bit under the covers and felt Joe get on top of me. He places kisses all over my neck and body. I wrap my arms around his torso and place soft kisses on his neck. I continued to kiss him there until a stifled moan escaped his lips.

“Sami, babe, please don’t stop,” Joe moaned. I continued to kiss his neck. He moaned as I continued to kiss his neck. Joe moved his lips on to the back of my neck. He kept on placing kisses up to my ear. He continued to suck and nibble on my ear. I swear; I love this boy with ALL of my heart. I want to be with this boy FOREVER!

We continued to make out for about an hour-and-a-half. Joe wrapped his arm around my lower back and pulled me in to his chest. I moved my hands up in to his hair. I took a hold of his hair as I forcefully kissed him back.

There was a knock on the door. Joe and I quickly stopped what we were doing. “Who is it?” Joe asked. “It’s Nick,” We turned to each other. “Uh – one seconddd,” we quickly said. Joe and I quickly grabbed our clothes and put them on. “Y-you c-can come i-in,” Joe said. A few seconds later, the door opens. “Uh- what were you guys doing when I knocked on the door?” he asked, wide-eyed.

“We…” I trailed off. His mouth dropped. “You didn’t do what I think you did, right?” he asked. “We…did,” Joe said. “How was it?” he asked. “The most amazing feeling in the whole world,” Joe said. I just laughed. “Cool,” was Nick’s reply. “Well, I’ll talk to you guys later…” he said, rushing out of the room.

“Soo, baby, where were we?” Joe asks, smiling down at me. I just lean in and kiss him. I place my hand on his neck as I kiss him back. He roughly kisses me back. I pull away and look in to his eyes. “I love you,” Joe whispers before crashing his lips back on mine. I moan as he moves his arms all over my body. Man, this boy is a really good kisser.

He slips his tongue in to my mouth. I moan as he moves his arms around my lower back and starts rubbing it softly. I move my arms up to his neck and kiss him back. He puts his hands through my hair and kisses me back. I moan as I felt his arms make their way to my lower back. It felt soo good having his arms wrapped around me. He places soft kisses on my neck and then down my arm. I swear; it felt so good.

“I’m gonna go get in the shower...” I said, as I stared up at Joe. “Can I come?” he asked, looking down at me with a sexy smirk on his face. “Sure.” We both stood up. He pulled me in to his chest and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. I grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around my body.

Joe tosses the sheet it to the side and picks me up bridal style. He made his way in to the bathroom and shut the door behind us. He set me back down on my feet and then goes over and turns the water on.

After the water heated up, Joe took my hand and pulled me in to the shower with him. “Babe, I’ll wash you, you wash me.” Joe said. All I could do was nod as I walked toward him. I crashed my lips on his.

He kisses me back, giving me back all the pleasure I gave him. After we pulled away, he reached over and grabbed a wash cloth. He starts to wash my body. After he did that, I started doing that to him. I made him wash his length himself since I didn’t want to get anything started or dirty.

We both washed our hair and then rinsed out the shampoo and conditioner. We finished up in the shower. Joe turned the water off and then opened the shower curtain. He grabbed two towels and handed me one.

We both stepped out of the shower. I wrapped the towel around my body as Joe put it around his waist. Joe and I made out for the rest of the day, not doing anything like we did the night before.
♠ ♠ ♠
One-shot!(:
Hope you liked it; please comment & tell me what you think.