Who Mugged Billie Joe?

Chapter 1

St.Jimmy ave. Oakland, California 1995.

It was a cold, wet and emotional winter,
A man in his late twenty's sat on his old, almost molded sofa with his wife, Adrienne holding his newly born son, Joey. After the sacking of Mr.Armstrong the depression grew in there family.
There was a musty smell to the air in the house as the house was small the wallpaper ripped and frayled.

The roofs lecked cold pastey water on Joeys delicate skin,
"Ive had it.." Billie spoke softy while looking at a small blank tv screen as he sighed deeply,
Adrienne just looked at him with her tear stained face and blood shot eyes,
"We have money you sold the dresser, remember?"
Billie put his hands over his face and just moaned, "Go out Bill, go shopping with the money and buy the food, you need a break." Adrienne said kindly. Adrienne loved Billie and although he got sacked she stuck with him through everything she wasn't going to give up on him she knew he'd be something one day.
"Alright.. " He got up and gabbed his wallet and stuffed it in his back pocket and leaned over the couch and kissed Adrienne softly "Bye hun" She said stressfully.
Billie didn't reply, he put his old chucks on and opened the screen door and walked out.
So much was going through his mind and taking care of a baby wasn't exactly his 'slice of cake' if you know what I mean.
He tried to drain his depression and think of something heart warming but he couldn't, as he walked along he started singing an old song from when he was younger, his father sung it to him every night during the second great depression.
"As my memory rests, but never forgets what I lost, wake me up when septemeber ends.."
the song was so strong that it always brought tears to his eyes.
He made his way to the old market place...

Billies P.O.V

"Lady's and Gent's please come on down." A side street performer shouted in an old speaker phone, I went over there to see what it was all about "I am tempting too juggle not one not two but three juggling balls!" He said proudly almost Godly, I chuckled to myself
'almost any man can do that!' I said quietly.
"Jason the balls please." The man called to his friend who was holding the balls. "one!" The man shouted as he started to juggle with the one ball "two!" he shouted again as another ball was added, the crowd began to join in. "Three!" they all shouted. The man began to struggle and dropped them. "uh..oh..er wait a sec" he said as he stuttered. "Boo!!!" A tall man shouted from the back of the small crowd. "No no I can do it just give me a sec." he said nervously. He tried again but failed, soon the whole crowd was booing. "Poor chap." I said with a little smile. "Thats all folks! uh.. the amazing Frank Wright everyone." Jason said trying to shoo the booing crowd away.
The man sighed deeply, I pondered for a bit then decided to help the guy out
"Barvo! Outstanding! My goodness how do you do it!" I said as I clapped my hands continusly "What? You..You liked it?" Frank said with an extremely puzzled face.
"Yea...You uh..sure got the special talent, look I know im meant to spend this on food and save the rest, but have a quarter .. I know its not much but hey it kinda looks like you need it..No offence" I said as I pulled it out of my wallet. I was poor but I knew it was for a good cause. "Thanks sir." he said gratefully as I walked off.