Who Mugged Billie Joe?

Chapter 5

A year later...

"Its Dad! He's back, I told you Aunty!!" Franks face rushed with excitement and quickly grabbed the small drum while he hurried to the door.
"Well go on child, answer the door!" His Aunty said just as excited
"Hello Boy," It wasn't his father at the door, it was a German officer,
"Where's Dad? I want to show him what i've learnt on the drums sir." Frank impatiently looked around the officer but his dad was no where in sight.
"Im sorry son. He's gone.."

Flash back over

Tre placed his hand on the store window,
'Why did you have to go..' Frank whispered softly, a sorrow filled tear rolled down his cheek.

"You okay Frank?" Jason said as he patted the heart broken man on the shoulder.

"My names Tre." He spat, and walked off into the distance.

"Oh that's fine, go on go away, Im your only my best friend!" Jason said sarcastically

Tre kept walking, he couldn't forget that christmas. That christmas at the tender age of 5 he ran into his room with rage and smashed his little wooden drum. He couldn't understand death, how it worked, but he knew he would never see him again.
Till this day he regretted every second of it. Tre was a wonderful man, but he was so delicate when talking about his father..

"Dad, I know you can hear me. I just want to talk, you know like how we used too." Tre sighed and sat down on a rock near the foot path and looked up to the heavens.
"I hope you and Mother are doing well up there, I miss to Dad.."

*******

Out side a brick house Mike sat on the concrete stairs, looking down at his shoes
knowing exactly what she was going to say.

Mike's P.O.V

Its not my fault though, I don't want to die.
is that such a bad thing to do? save myself?

"You can't always do this Mike, Give up or Im leaving here tonight." A young blonde called Sarah with a outstanding slim figure shouted at me.

Oh here we go again. I thought to myself.

"Im sorry okay, I just want what's best for us! Why can't you understand?" I clasped my head into my hands trying to think.

"I can't be with a crook.. Not anymore. Goodbye Mike." My girlfriend got up and left, She was so amazing but I couldn't exactly blame her for leaving.
I could only blame myself, the problem was I couldn't help it, Maybe I was just a fool.
A fool in love with greed..
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one took awhile.
I had a bit of writers block.