Sequel: Angel heart.
Status: Complete!

In love with an angel, engaged to a vampire

"Say it!"

She was texting Josiah, telling him about everything that he didn't know. She was too wrapped up that she didn't see Edwin standing over her shoulder until he snatched the phone from her.

"What..."

"I thought I told you not to talk to him again," Edwin said walking to the other side of the bed.

"Edwin! Give it back!"

She went over the bed and tried to take it from him. He moved and she fell on the floor.

"ow..."

He laughed and walked to the door.

"No! Give me my phone back!"

He turned to her and leaned on the door.

"Now tell me, why would I do that?"

She stood there, without an answer. Her silence caused him to smirk.

"Okay so since you have no answer, I'll ask that friend of yours. What's his name?"

"None of your business," she mumbled.

He didn't say anything else. He just went through her phone after sending Josiah a text. She didn't know what it said. She slowly went up to him, making sure to not to take big steps. She waited till she got close enough that she can run and get the phone.

He closed her phone and threw it on the bed and walked out, leaving her confused.

Quickly grabbing the phone and going to the text, Jass was anxious to know what he said to Josiah.

She read what he said and was saddened.

'Josiah. I don't like you. I don't want you talking to me ever agian!'

She quickly started calling him instaed of texting him.

"Josiah, please pick up..."

"Hello?"

He actually picked up. He's learning fast.

"J-josiah?"

"Oh...didn't you tell me not to talk to you again?"

"Josiah that wasn't me!"

"Right, so your phone just so happen to send me a message by itself?"

"No no no no. edwin did it!"

He paused. He couldn't seriously think i'm lying.

"You know. Before I was sent to watch over you I was watching this young guy. The same thing happened to him. When he asked his love she said the same thing you did. She was lying. She sent that to him but then she wanted to use him so she changed her mind."

Jass didn't know what to saw to that.

"So tell me...are you just like her or do you mean what you say. Don't answer right away. I really want you to think about it."

"Josiah there's nothing to think about. I didn't send that message and i'll always want yo with me. I'd never use yo because..."

"Because what?"

He sounded anxious, like he knew what she would say. She took a deep, shuddering breath.

"B-because I..."

"Say it."

She went and closed the door, afraid Edwin might hear her.

She took another breath. "I..."

"Say it!"

"I-I love you, Josiah"

The tears rolled down her face as she realized her feelings. To know she loves him made her cry. She love him, but she didn't know if he loved her...
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that's the end, not of the story but of the chapter. What's gonna happen next? Will he say he loves her back or will he keep it to himself? I don't even know so don't message me about it because I won't tell :) Love ya message me