Sequel: Angel heart.
Status: Complete!

In love with an angel, engaged to a vampire

I want this moment to last...

Jass POV

I drove to school with Edwin. Since Josiah told me he didn't love me I've been trying to cope with getting married to Edwin. I try to do as he says. I guess you can say i was forcing myself to fall in love with him. But when the one you love don't love you, what can you do?

He walked around and opened the door for me. He's only doing that because I'm actually kinda agreeing to marrying him. We went inside, hand and hand, and sat next to each other in class. I took a glance at Josiah. Just cause he doesn't love me doesn't mean I don't love him. And I do, so much.

Josiah glanced over at me, looked down, and back at the board.

"Okay class here we go..."

I tuned him out and thought about the only thing that made me happy. Josiah. I loved him but he don't feel the same way. Why is he human then? To taunt me?

"Jass..." I turned to Edwin and he was getting up. "Class is over let's go."

I got up and once again grabbed Edwin's hand. Compared to Josiah's warm hand, his was ice that was made in the arctic ocean.

I saw Josiah walking towards us. He must have came form his locker.

I looked at him, trying to look at his beautiful eyes that was full of compassion and love.

He looked at our hands, looked at me for a split second, then walked past me without so much as a hello. While he was walking past me, I was sure I felt my heart being pulled with him. My breathing sped up while I tried to hold back my tears.

"Jass, you okay?"

I couldn't answer Edwin. My mind was stuck on Josiah.

"Jasmine. Are you okay?"

I couldn't take it anymore. I let go of Edwin's hand and ran after Josiah.

"Jass, where are you going?"

I kept running. I didn't turn back. There was just something I had to do. I found Josiah and called his name. He turned and looked at me. I stopped in front of him, panting from all the running I did.

"Jass, what..."

"I just had to..." I tried to stop panting and tried again. "I just had to see you."

"Why?"

I wanted to cry again but I did something I wanted to do more. I kissed him. I wanted to kiss him so badly, and now that I had, I didn't want him to pull away. But I did, scared I might have crossed the line.

"Josiah, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I just..."

My ranting stopped when he kissed me again. It took me by surprise but I wrapped my arms around his neck. He broke the kiss, and stayed with his face inches from mine.

"I can't lie to you anymore, Jass."

"What are you talking about?"

"Jass. When you told me you loved me I tried to convince myself that you would be better off with Edwin. But seeing you with him, holding his hand, just knowing that you live in the same house...It hurts."

I could tell by his face that he was sincere. He looked sad just thinking about it.

"But what did yo lie about?"

"Jass, I love you. I love you so much"

And when saying that he kissed me again, holding me close, daring someone to take me from him. In that kiss, that embrace, I felt complete. But how long could we seriously last? I didn't care, I just knew this moment, this time, this love. I loved him and nothing or no one would change that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I bet some of you love this chapter lol maybe because they might actually get together... lol yeah right then there would be too many cliches. Love you though message me and comment. I would appreciate it. Then I might update more. And even just tell me what you think or what you want to happen.