Sequel: Angel heart.
Status: Complete!

In love with an angel, engaged to a vampire

Goodbye...

The past few weeks have been awesome. Well sorta...

Edwin has changed a lot. He pushed the wedding back because I told him I wasn't ready. We hang out a lot now. I think I'm starting to like him a little more.

Corentin has been creepy lately. He would say things like "It won't be too long now" and "this will be over soon". Of course he says these things when he thinks I'm asleep.

Josiah has been so different. His eyes look dead all of the time. His skin went pale from lack of sunlight. He never smiles, and I rarely see him talk. Sai and Aerth have been looking kinda down too. I still love him but he's changing and it's kinda scaring me.

Aerth came over to me. "Jass, Josiah wants you to see him on the roof after school."

"Shouldn't I decide if she can see him," asked Corentin.

"Trust me, it won't be anything you wouldn't agree to," Aerth said angrily.

Corentin sneered. "Well, let the power of my lord be with you."

Aerth clenched his fists and his jaw set. "Don't push it!" With that he walked off.

So Josiah wants to talk to me. I wonder what he wants to talk about. Maybe he wants to apologize for fighting with Edwin. Or even for what he said about Corentin.

I was in my classes, smiling thinking of the possibilities of our conversation. Josiah was finally coming around. And now school is over.

I told Edwin I would see him at home and I ran upstairs to the roof. When I went through the doors I saw Josiah standing by the edge, leaning on the rails. His face showed he was in deep thought, gazing at the sun as he always loved to do.

"U-um...Josiah?"

He turned to me and I could tell he was sad even though he was smiling. As he walked towards me I saw Sai and Aerth sitting on the rails, showing the same sad smiles that Josiah had.

He stopped in front of me and took a deep breath. It was three minutes before the silence got unbearable.

"What?"

"Jasmine. You know that I have always loved you, and no matter what I always will..."

"What are you saying? What's going on?"

"Jass...I'm leaving"

I couldn't believe it. He said he's...leaving?"

"W-what..."

"I'm going to be an angel again and I'm leaving to guard someone else. I can't stay here and watch you destroy yourself. I tried to warn you, I really did. But Corentin has turned you against me and so you believe all he says. I can't stay here."

"Josiah, you can't!"

"I'm sorry."

I didn't know what to do. I wanted to scream and cry. I felt the tears roll down. I couldn't take it, it hurt too much.

"I'm sorry, Jass."

He started walking back to Sai and Aerth and I wanted to stop him. I couldn't move. I wanted to move. I need to move! I moved! I ran trying to stop them but I was too late, they were airborne.

"Josiah..."

"I love you..."

"Josiah!"

"Be safe..."

"JOSIAH!!"

"Goodbye..."

They were gone. I would never see them again. I couldn't take it. the pain was excruciating! I cried. That was all I could do, but it didn't stop the pain. He was gone...
♠ ♠ ♠
I bet you guys are sitting at the computer like WTF!? but I love you guys so remember that. It'll get better I promise! Now I have to go...Dracula is knocking at my door XD