Sequel: Angel heart.
Status: Complete!

In love with an angel, engaged to a vampire

Thanks for the memories. They suck!

The next day I had to admit I was a little depressed. Who am I kidding, I was a LOT depressed. I didn't even care if that made any sense. Josiah left me and I am falling for Edwin. It's a big change and a lot to take in over a period of one day.

Here I am, at lunch with my new friends. Well more like Edwin's friends. I always sit by him to keep from sitting alone. You have no idea how much it hurts to be alone, thinking about...Josiah. Oh no. I'm doing it again.

"Jass?"

I looked at Edwin. He must have seen my face change and he knew I was thinking about Josiah again.

"I'm sorry, Edwin. Don't worry I'm fine."

He studied my face a little. "You sure?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Don't worry." I smiled to let him know I was fine, even though I knew I wasn't. Not really.

Through the whole day I put on fake smiles for fake people who were too fake to realize that my happiness wasn't real. Edwin knew. That's why he stayed by me. I did love him but I didn't want to get hurt. Not again. He told me he wouldn't hurt me. I guess I can believe him.

When lunch was over Edwin walked me to my class. He did that now instead of going straight to class. He would make sure I'm fine and even text me during class. I had to admit, he was really sweet when he wants to be.

School was over and I was finally ready to go home, but Edwin said he'll meet me there. He had something to do.

I was home, sitting alone. Not a good thing. I started thinking about Josiah. What if he lied to me and stayed human but moved away just to get away from me? These thoughts came into my mind like a flood. No, like an unstoppable tsunami. I started getting more and more depressed by this.

I started having one of my crying fits. One where I would cry and scream at nothing. It would hurt so bad that it would force out my screams. There was nothing I could do. I heard the door open and I tried to quiet my screams, but it was no use. Once I started, there was no stopping it. I sat in the corner of the room and held my head, rocking back and forth.

Edwin ran in and quickly grabbed me, rocking. "Jass I'm sorry I shouldn't have left you alone. It was stupid."

"Where did you go Edwin? Why'd you leave me?"

"Jass, I'm sorry. It's just I got a call from someone."

"Who?"

"Someone who said they called cause they had a guardian angel Josiah who..."

"Josiah?"

I looked at him.

Edwin POV

Shoot! I told her Josiah called. I meant to keep that to myself.

"Jass, I..."

"You weren't even going to tell me were you?!"

She looked pissed. I think I really hurt her this time.

"He called and you wouldn't even let me talk to him!"

"Jass, listen. I knew it would hurt you and so..."

"So you would keep it to yourself?! No you were supposed to tell me!"

"What does it matter?! He obviously don't love you because he left you and when he called he didn't ask to talk to you!"

If looks could kill I would have been killed a thousand times. Her face looked so pained. I cross the line. I know I did. I shouldn't have said that. I moved to the door as she got up and walked towards me. But that's not what hurt me. It's what she was saying.

"Well you know what Edwin? I can't believe I thought I loved you. You are a cold-hearted sorry excuse for a person and I hope you rot in hell! I love Josiah and I always will. Screw you! I don't love you and you know what, I never will. Thanks for the memories, They suck!"

Jass slammed the door in my face leaving me alone in the hallway. I sat down, upset. I tried calling her through the door.

"Jass!" I heard her crying. It hurt me, for once I am in love, and it feels as if my heart was torn into a million little pieces. What is this feeling? love? It use to be the best feeling, my heart experiencing new and foreign feelings, but it didn't feel bad, now it is as if I can never love again. This feeling is like a hole ripped through my chest, and then a new barrier building up, stronger harder. This HUMAN girl wont hurt me again... ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
The quote by none other than Alex1309! *Cheers* who is now the second author to this story! *throws party* and now enjoy!