Sequel: Angel heart.
Status: Complete!

In love with an angel, engaged to a vampire

He can burn in Heaven

Edwin’s POV

I knocked politely on Jasmine’s door, “I don’t want to see you!” she yelled through the door, I laughed at her confidence.

“I hope you understand, Jasmine, that this wasn’t a request.”

No answer.

I opened the door with my key. She was on her computer, her laptop, I closed it, she looked at me with a superior look on her face.

“There is something you need to know, human, I will outlive you, and be over you soon, so you need to get over anyone else. You are merely a toy; I use to love you, but I am over you. Give me your phone, your computer, and, I will be back to you in a minute.”

I took her things, then went through her things. She is talking to Angel boy on Facebook.

Josiah: Hey, I am sorry about the other day.

I smiled, Jass: there is no reason to be sorry.

Josiah: really?

Jass: we are through, I don’t want you, I am in love with Edwin, you bring me to much hate, and sadness, I have thought about it, so, we are through. Bye.

Josiah: I am sorry!

Jass: to bad for you!

I turned the computer off and smiled to myself.

Jasmine came out and I bowed, “Bonjour Madame” I said mockingly.

“I loathe you” she whispered, “There is no reason, I thought you loved me.”

“Ya know what, I thought I loved you too, until I realized what you are, you are a mean vile little slut, and so, I no longer love you.” The thing is, when she said, “I thought I loved you” I felt like jumping for joy.

She ran into her room, and I walked out, it is time to find Angel boy. I didn’t have to find him, he was walking to my house. I ran to him, he might be an angel, but I am a vampire. He tried to block me, but I bit into his neck, sucking out his disgusting blood. He went pale and sank to his feet, I almost felt pity towards him, but, I don’t care. He can burn in heaven.

I kicked him, then saw he was still breathing. I bent down, and snapped his neck, "Don't come back!" I whispered
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the Shortness, meet the new author.

*Spins around like a ballerina*