Sequel: Angel heart.
Status: Complete!

In love with an angel, engaged to a vampire

Time for war

Aerth POV

I watched Josiah fly off after Edwin was done talking. This Edwin guy really has to learn to stop being cruel.

Jass walked out where we were, I was invisible of course.

"Who were you talking to?"

He turned to her. "No one."

"Liar," I whispered to him. He looked around trying to figure out who said that. He shook his head and turned back to Jass.

"What's wrong, Edwin?"

"I thought I heard something. Never mind."

Then someone knocked on the door and Edwin left. I showed myself to Jass.

"Who was he really talking to Aerth?"

I paused I don't know if I should really tell her. What if she goes into one of her fits?

"Um...I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

"It's...I can't"

"You can't, or you won't"

"Jass.."

"I know, I'm sorry. I just...I haven't seen him in awhile so every time Edwin talks to someone I hope it's him."

"Don't worry, Jass." I said and she looked up. "He loves you still"

She smiled, until we heard crashing downstairs. Jass ran down there and I was right behind her.

When we got down there we saw the living room in chaos and...Edwin!

"Edwin!" She ran by him. He was bloody and badly bruised. Don't tell me Josiah did this. He wouldn't..

"Edwin, what happened? Who did this?!"

"J-Josiah..."

Oh no.

"J-Josiah's enemy. His name is, Corentin."

Oh thank God. Wait, Corentin?

"Jass you have to hide. He's still here.."

"Well, well"

We all turned and saw Corentin standing by the hallway. He looked the same. He couldn't have beaten Edwin this badly, demon or not.

"Where's the rest of them, Corentin?" I asked assuming there was more.

I shouldn't have asked. Just then seven more, stronger and more wicked than Corentin came out from behind him. Great!

As I quickly drew my sword they launched forward and attacked.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Josiah POV

Here I am with my charge and still I'm thinking about Jass. I can't believe how quickly she got over me. I loved her, I still do. But now I wonder....

"Josiah..."

I turned and looked around. No one. I went back to my charge.

"Josiah"

This time I looked around but stayed turned. Who?

"Josiah!"

Father!

"Yes?"

"Go to Jass! You have to go now!"

"But..."

"GO!"

I flew off, going at high speed towards her house. I hope she's okay. I hope...

I stopped. The door was ripped off the hinges. I went in and saw the house in complete disarray. And I saw Aerth. He was knocked out. Not really many bruises. Of course not. He can take blows and heal quickly.

"Aerth!"

No answer.

"Aerth! Get up!"

He jolted up and almost cut me with his sword.

"Where are they?"

"They who? What's going on? Where's Jass"

"They took her..." I heard someone saw weakly by the ripped sofa. I went to the other side and saw Edwin. I picked him up with one hand clutching his shirt. He looked afraid. He should be!

Edwin POV

He was freaking frightening. Strangely more than those demons that pummeled me earlier.

"Where is Jass, Edwin?!"

"I don't know!"

He dropped me and it caused pain to run through me.

"That corentin guy came with seven more thugs and took her by force! They were strong!"

Josiah went to the wall and drew something there.

"What is that," I asked.

He didn't answer. He put his hand there and light erupted in the room. Another angel had come. He went to her.

"Sai, you are the best tracker angel there is. Jass was taken."

"What?"

She looked at me. Why am I the blame for this?

"Let's go." she said and they all started shining, very brightly I might add. I got up and limped outside. They flew through the roof and was waiting for me. Okay they knew I could transform.

Instead of becoming a bat I just let out my wings. It'll be much faster that way.They took off and I followed behind them, trying not to get blinded by the light.

Before I knew it we were catching up to them.

Josiah, Aerth and...Sai I think it was, started pulling out their swords. Looks like it's time for war.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this chapter. Can yo please comment. It makes me happy and want to write on this story more =) *puppy dog pout* please comment