Sequel: Angel heart.
Status: Complete!

In love with an angel, engaged to a vampire

The end...

It's been a month since...since Josiah...

The fact that he was gone wouldn't hurt so much if people remembered him. After he died it's like, everyone's memories of him disappeared except mine. When I talk about him people look at me like I'm delusional.

My mom...I don't know where she is. She put me in this mess and disappeared. I live in Edwin's house alone. No one even care to ask how I feel. How could they know. I lost two people I loved. Josiah and Edwin. Now they're not coming back and I'm alone.

Edwin's body was found. We had a funeral for him. His family came. I didn't know one person there, but I had to go since I was his fiance. Everyone cried. I even cried...but only a little. He was never a bad person. He just thought that was how he was meant to be. In the end, he found his true happiness. I cried, but I knew one thing they didn't. He was in heaven now. He is happy.

Sai was also never seen again. In those two weeks I was hoping a miracle would happen and both Sai and Josiah would appear. They never did.

Aerth is still my guardian. Because of the fight he is much stronger now than ever before. He's also a little more cautious.

Me...I'm still just a normal high school girl,trying to make it in this world and hating every moment of it. It seems as though after Josiah...disappeared, I haven't been the same. I never talk to anyone because I may say something that I'll regret. People not knowing Josiah frustrates me. He was here. Plain as day. But it doesn't matter anymore. This time...he's gone for good...

"Jasmine, if I ask you to raise your head one more time, you are going to sit in the principle's office!"

She raised her head and looked the teacher straight in the eyes.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kincaid. I won't put it down again."

"Good. Now we are getting to..."

She no longer listened as she looked out the window on a person she never saw before.He was wearing a cap so she couldn't see his face. He knew where he was going so he probably wasn't new.

He walked straight into the building.

The bell rang and Jass was the first to go.

She got to her locker and started getting ready for the next class.

"Don't I know you," asked some strange boy at her locker.

God, I swear these boys are annoying!

"No you probably don't."

"Yeah I do. You're Jasmine."

She closed her locker and walked off saying, "Well get over yourself."

She walked up to the door and looked in.

Art. Finally!

She went in and sat at her desk.

"Okay class, today is a free day. Enjoy making art!"

With that he sat at his desk.

Jass got her paper and materials and started to paint. She didn't know what she was painting, she just knew she felt it.

"Hey why'd you walk away from me earlier?"

The boy sat down next to Jass and was staring at her. Like hard core staring!

"Ugh!"

Jass got up and walked out of the classroom.

Why is this freaking weirdo trying to talk to me!

"Um...Jass," said Aerth.

"What?!"

"He's following you."

But Aerth didn't say it in a cautious 'He better back off' tone. He said it in a more 'Stop and see who he is and what he wants' tone.

The boy ran up and grabbed her hand and she snatched it away.

"Look I don't know who you are, but..."

She stopped when she turned to look at him. Tears started to roll down her face and she covered her mouth which was now hanging open in awe.

"Josiah!?"

"The one and only," he said as he held out his arms.

She ran to him and cried in his chest.

"I thought you were gone!"

"I was for awhile, but God asked me if I would want to come back. Of course I said yes. And Sai came back too."

Jass looked up to see the one and only Sai flying happily in circles.

"I missed you both."

"We miss you too. Oh, Edwin said hi from Heaven."

Jass smiled as she said, "I knew he could make it"

Then Jass, along with Sai and Josiah, walked down the hallway back to class. B efore they went in, Josiah turned to Jass. "You know I love you Jass."

"I love you too, Josiah."

He kissed her. and started walking again.

Away from the past, towards a new future...
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end. I'm sorry. I know some of you didn't want it to end and i'll probably get killed for ending it! Sorry but if I dragged it on it would get stale so I wanted it to end strong...at least I hope it did lol. Hope you enjoyed it! There is a possibility of a sequel. Just not right now but i'm sure i'll think of something later on for those who fell in love with this story! Love all the readers and subscribers. I thank Alex1309 for her help on this story! =) until next time....