Sequel: Angel heart.
Status: Complete!

In love with an angel, engaged to a vampire

Leave!

~Edwin's POV~

She thinks she'll have a life outside of me? She doesn't know how wrong she is.

He looked over her picture and smiled.

She's mine and mine alone. Can't have possible threats now can we? I don't care if she doesn't love me. The fact is she is mine!! My own human to torture or nurture. Whichever I feel!!

"All I have to do is kill her little friend and say he died in a car accident. Then she'll have no choice but to run to me. Then the torture will start."

He laughed as he threw her picture down and walked out of the room. He walked close to Jass's' room but stopped.

No matter how many times I go near this room something doesn't feel right!

He walked to the door and slowly pushed it open. The threatening presence only got stronger, and closer. He dared not go in.

~Josiah's POV~

If he thinks I'll just let him get near her he's wrong!!

The door slowly opened and Edwin was just standing there. But just in case, Josiah got closer, his very presence threatening to kill Edwin if he got closer.

"Leave..."

~Edwin's POV~

"leave..."

He turned to see if anyone was in the house. But it was only him and Jasmine.

"Leave."

The voice in his head got louder and he felt the presence get closer.

"Now.Leave!!!"

He backed away and quickly walked back to his room and shut the door.

"What was I scared of?"

~No one POV~

Josiah went back to his corner and relaxed a bit.

Why in the world did I just do that. I basically attacked for no reason.

He looked down at Jass.

"Maybe I will become human. The only problem is..."

Jass stirred and woke up.

"Sorry did I wake you?"

"No. I'm just not tired anymore."

"Jass can I ask you something?"

"Of course, Jay"

"How would you feel if I became human?"

Her face lit up causing him to smile. "I think it would be cool. Then we can hang out during school."

"But there is something I have to tell you"

She sat up now her face full of concern.

"What is it?"

"When I become human...I can no longer be your guardian"

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"What?"