Sequel: Angel heart.
Status: Complete!

In love with an angel, engaged to a vampire

I'll kill him!

She sat there, still in shock about what she just heard.

"So you mean you can't be my angel anymore?"

"Yeah...I'll have to get my own guardian and you will have to get a new one."

"But..." she looked down. "I don't want a new guardian." That's when an idea struck her. "Why can't you switch back and forth?"

"I wish i could but to be a human I will have to get used to becoming one. If I keep going back and forth..."

"You'll never know how to be a human because you go back to your angel form," jass finished.

"Exactly."

She looked down in deep thought. Every now and then she would lift her head as an idea struck her, but put it back down in defeat.

"Jass..."

She looked up at him, his face full of concern. ugh. I hate when he worries about me.

"Sorry. I was just wondering if I want you to be human at all."

But if he doesn't I can't...

"I still think I will. But once again there is a problem."

"Oh goodness what now?"

"It will take a day for an angel to come down to be your new guardian. During that time you are completely vulnerable."

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "It shouldn't be that bad. How much trouble could I possible get in?"

~Five days later~

"I'll rip his freaking arms off!!"

"No Josiah wait!!"

He turned to face her. "I will kill him. Don't try to stop me!!"

He turned and walked towards a panicked Edwin.