‹ Prequel: Want
Status: Finished

Hunt

Start

I woke up on the morning of a new hunt. I fully believed this hunt would be easier, I never had to find them again, I knew where they were. I stretched my arms out in front of me, looking at the scars on my wrists from days as a teenager. I never knew I'd end up to be so successful at what I did.

I groggily got out of bed and stumbled to my mirror. I looked my self in the eye. "You little piece of shit, get your head on, go down those stairs and make your coffee, just go and get those two little boys." I stood all the way up. I was always medium height, never extremely fat. A little chubby, I admit. I was okay looking.

As I was walking down the stairs, I heard someone groan. I bet the boys were hungover. I was not as drunk as they were last night. "Hey Gee." Mikey said. I smiled at him, just like I do every morning. Normally, if we haven't partied, we'd go for a walk and smile at others too, but it was a different smile, the predator smile that Mikey had grown accustomed to. Frank came out with three cups of coffee, balanced almost magically onto his small, soft hands. "Hello Gerard." Frank said, smiling and handing me some coffee. I smiled back. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of showing the predator's smile to him. And Mikey caught it.

"Gerard," My little brother started. "we need to talk." I got up from the wooden chair, leaving the steaming drink on the table.

"Yes, little brother?" I asked as we got to the spare room.
"I don't want you hunting Frankie."
"Oh, dear dear brother, remember my rules. Remember them or make it worse for me." Mikey sat in thought for a moment, before his eyes grew knowing.
"Gerard, we're brothers. You can't have me."
"Oh but I will young boy. Oh but I will." His face grew dim.
"Gerard, let's talk about this like grown ups."
"Ah, nothing to say. Either give in now or wait for later. Little brother, it won't hurt too bad." His face grew pale. He was afraid, a vulnerability I was all too used to.

"Afraid of what? I don't mind it, you look too adorable." I tried to stroke his face but the moment our skin made contact he flinched.
"Get used to it." I said, walking away and chuckling.

I went to visit Frankie back in the kitchen, thinking Mikey would be upstairs, afraid to be in the same room as me. "Hello, Frankie." Frank looked at me.
"You never called me Frankie before, Gee."
"On the other hand, I could start now, do you mind me calling you that Frankie?"
"I don't mind."
"Do you like it?"
"Uh, does it matter?"
"If you don't like it then I won't do it." That was a lie, I'd probably call him that anyway.
"I guess I like it."
"Aw, honey I hoped you loved it." At that point, my chair was touching his and I could feel his breath in my face.
"What's gotten into you? I'm Mikey's boyfriend. Your brother's boyfriend. You have to deal with it, dude. If you like me, you know we could talk about it."
"I don't talk, baby." I kissed him. He pushed me away, eyes wide.
"What was that? Gerard, I've never seen you like this? What the fuck was that for? I said we could talk, and I don't give a living fuck if you don't talk about it. But this is different, Gerard. I'm in love with your brother! Not you! Jeez, Gerard, I only want to be friends."

And that was the longest speech Frank Iero has ever said to me about that.

He got up from the table and left. So my trap was set with him. I got up also, not to follow him, but to set Mikey's trap. I heard Mikey in his room but Frankie was in the shower. I didn't knock on the door. I never knocked, I just pranced in. Yes, I, Gerard Way, pranced.

Mikey immediately got up as I opened the door. "Gerard." I smiled at him.
"Why do you hide, little boy?"
"Because a scary man is coming to get me. He's going to torture me."
"It won't be torture when you like it, Mikes."
"I'm not giving in to you, Gerard. You'll have to deal with it."
"Will I now? I won't. Because I never fail. You've just made it more interesting considering you and Frankie don't want me yet." I smiled the predator smile at him, and left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I'm sorry.

I'm grounded so I've only had lunch periods and now to do these!
God, lunch isn't long enough for me to write a whole chapter of this story. (:
I write slow and make it good.
Do you guys like it?

If you do, tell me! If you don't, tell me why and we can make up some ideas to fix it!

x,
Jessica