‹ Prequel: Want
Status: Finished

Hunt

Mikey

I woke up to a beautiful brown eyed boy laying on my bed, watching me. "Morning, Gee."
"Good morning, Frankie."
"Mikey's coming home today." My face drooped.
"You cheated on my brother."
"Captain obvious, with you."
"Why?"
"Because I love you."
"But I thought you loved Mikey."
"I do."
"But you can't have both of us."
"But you can?"
"Yeah, that's how I work. I defy the laws."
"Gerard, that's not fair." He said, getting annoyed.
"Life's not fair."
"For everyone except for you?"
"Pretty much."
"Fuck you."
"You already did." I smirked. He got up and put his boxers on and walked out. I chuckled a bit and got up, getting my watchmen boxers and going to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror to see that my hair was only slightly messed up and something occurred to me, I'm going on my date with Lyn-Z. I glanced at the time, it was just nine thirty. My date started at four.

I brushed my hands through my hair and left the room to go downstairs. I noticed Mikey was home. When did he get home? "Hey Mikes." I said, nonchalantly as I moved to the coffee maker. "Gerard." He said, sounding annoyed.
"When will you get over this?"
"When you promise to stop."
"So you'll hate me forever? That's it? You'll go living in my house and hate me silently when we really all know you want to say something. So, what is it?"
"I have nothing to say, Gerard." He clenched his teeth. He does that when he lies, or he starts playing with his hands, like touching his face or just making weird gestures.
"That's not true."
"Yes it is."
"How would you know?"
"Because I've known you too long for me not to know when you're lying. If you lie, you clench your teeth and make weird hand gestures."
"I am not making weird hand gestures." He practically flailed his hands near his shoulders.
"Yes you are."
"Okay, god I do have something to say."
"Spit it out.

"It worked. I fell for you, Gerard. I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh shit!

I know I've tried to update every other day, but I couldn't wait to update!

That and I forgot that I updated yesterday..

Whatever! I love this chapter.

And I love my subscribers.

Ima go nao!

x. Jessica