‹ Prequel: Want
Status: Finished

Hunt

Time Of Your Life

Quick A/N: Frank's point of view.

Mikey and I had just got back from an amazing restaurant where we both had a gorgeous dinner and wonderful food. Right now, I wanted him. I wanted to know what it was like to have him moaning my name, I wanted to know how amazing it was. I already knew that Gerard was amazing, but what about Mikes?

"Frankie?" I looked up at him.
"Yeah?"
"I love you." He smiled.
"I love you too." I kissed him with all of the passion in my body. After the kiss, I looked down, embarrassed that I might have kissed him too harshly. I looked at my feet, but couldn't seem to stop smiling.

He lifted my head up with two of his fingers. Our eyes joined together and met with pure love. His head lent slowly into mine, both our eyes closing once our lips met. A few minutes past, we led on the bed in a pure mess. The sheet held both our bodies together, our clothes were on different sides of the room.

Another quick A/N: Mikey's point of view.

I was led on top of Frank small body, both my legs on either side of his. I moved my hips towards his; pushing them together and rubbed our erections.

"Mm," Frank moaned quickly, from under me.

I carried on rubbing our lower halves together, my hands feeling their way around the bed-side table. When I found the important lubricant, I grinned to myself and looked at Frank.

"Mm-no condom?" He asked as I shook my head.

"I don't think we need it," I explained, stopping my actions regretfully.

"Me neither," He murmured as I layered myself with it.

I placed myself at his entrance, slowly pushing myself into him. Trying to sooth the little pain, I kissed his neck and rubbed my nose against the skin under his ear. His hair smelled amazing, but my thoughts were send to the back of my head when I knew I was fully inside him.

I pulled in and out of him, my pace quickening with every small thrust. I changed my position, pushing into him at different angles.

"Uh," I let out an accidental moan; I didn't want to show I how pleasured I was.

"Christ, moan like that again." Frank whimpered, I done as was asked and couldn't help but groan.

I deepened my thrusted and heard the most amazing sound that has ever hit my ears; Frank moaning.

"Fuck," I grinned and made sure to hit him again in the same spot.

Laying my hands on his hips, I pushed myself into him again. His brown eyes covered in his tousled light hair, making him even more orgasmic. A small amount of sweat covered his face, probably not as much as mine, but enough to make me groan again.

"Mm, oh." I opened my lips and let the sound fall freely. Although I felt my hair stick to my face, I didn't bother in removing it.

Taking his stiff member into my hand, I pumped him harshly, hoping he liked it like that.

"Fuck Mikey!" He gasped, I grinned in return.

"Oh, yes-uh-yes..." I screamed, releasing myself inside of him. His own liquids spilled onto our stomachs.

I took myself out of him and led, exhausted, on the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is dedicated to I'm Missing You.
Since you wanted Mikey to be laid, and Gerard's a little *cough cough* busy, I hope you like this just as well.

I do also agree that Mikey should get laid, now look where we are! 8D

What do you think Gee and LynZ are doing?

Anyway!
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.

x. jessica