‹ Prequel: Want
Status: Finished

Hunt

All Back Home

I had an amazing night last night. Only until I pulled up into my driveway did I feel really guilty. I felt horrible about it, and yet I loved every second. I shut off my car and sat inside before I decided to get out. There was no reason I should feel guilty, was there? I walked inside and saw Frankie and Mikes snuggling on the couch. I shut the door really quietly. I didn't believe that they'd heard me enter the house. I walked up to the couch from behind and screamed, "BOO!"
"Holy mother fucker, Gerard! What the fuck was that for?" I smiled innocently at him. Frank just laughed.
"I just came inside and I was sad that my beautiful babies didn't say hello." I pouted, sticking by bottom lip out to make my adorable puppy dog face.
"You owe me, Gee."
"Not exactly, my Mikey-bear. In fact, you owe me."
"How does that work?"
"You didn't say hello."
"You scared me to death."
"You're both fucking hilarious." Frankie interrupted. I pouted again.

"Aw, Gee, you know I love you."
"I love you too Frankie! But I might have to love Mikey more."
"I love you guys." Mikey announced. I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek.
"Did you guys have fun last night?" They exchanged a look and started laughing. I just looked confused. Quickly, I put two and two together.
"Kinky." I commented, chuckling a bit.
"Oh, very much so, Gee." Frank said seductively. I moaned. His voice was so erotic. I wondered if he did that on purpose.

"Did you have fun, Gerard?" Mikey asked me.
"Y- Wait what?" Oh my God, did he know about Lyn and I? Oh fuck.
"The party at LynZ's?"
"Oh, uh, yeah, I had a lot of fun."
"You're acting weird."
"Yeah, I forgot that I told you."
"Why wouldn't you tell me?"
"I don't know. I just forgot that I didn't forget." I hoped that They would just brush it off.
"Gerard,"
"Yeah, Frankie?" I asked quickly. I feared for the worst.
"Do you want lunch?"
"Oh, sure."
"Can I have some too, baby?" Mikey asked. Frankie nodded and walked into the kitchen.

After a few minutes, Frank screamed. Mikey and I briefly exchanged looks of horror before we bolted into the kitchen. We noticed that the pan that Frank had on the stove was on fire. "Shit." I grabbed the fire extinguisher and shot it at the flames. "Note to self: NEVER let Frank Anthony Thomas Iero, Jr. use the kitchen by himself." I said aloud once the fire was gone.
"I guess we're going out. There's no more food here." I looked at the growing grocery list and added, 'new pan, bread, and cheese.'

We decided to stop at Pizza Hut since there was nowhere else we all wanted to go to.

At Pizza Hut, I saw LynZ with her friend Kitty. I looked away, hoping that she didn't realize I was here. I was right, she didn't see me. While Frank, Mikey and I were waiting for our pizzas, Kitty passed by our table and walked into the bathroom. When she came back, I could tell she recognized me and practically skipped to LynZ. I could see them both talking and Kitty pointed at me.

LynZ was going to come over. "Uh, guys, I need to go to the bathroom, okay?"
"Dude, nothing's stopping you." Mikey said. I ran into the bathroom quickly and covered my face with my hands.

**QUICK A/N : Frank's point of view.**

I looked up when somebody tapped on my shoulder. It was LynZ, Gerard's friend. "Hey, Frank, was that Gerard that just ran away? I mean, my friend Kitty saw him but when I looked over, all I saw was a flash of hair."
"Yeah, it was Gerard. Hah, he said that he had real fun last night." I smiled at her. Maybe she knew why Gerard was behaving so weirdly.
"So did I." She sighed and smiled. Did she like him?
"Yeah, Gerard was actually acting a bit strange this morning."
"How so?"
"I don't know, he was just stuttering a lot and acting suspicious." She giggled at me.
"I wouldn't think anything of it. Well, I've got to go before my pizza gets cold. Tell Gerard I say hi and that I love him." My eyes widened, but I muttered alright and looked down.

Was Gerard cheating on Mikey and I with LynZ?
♠ ♠ ♠
Click me! <--- that's my reason for not updating.
Image
doesn't that face want to make you forgive me?
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.
x. jessica.