‹ Prequel: Want
Status: Finished

Hunt

*** *** ***

I walked back out and noticed that the boys had the pizza and were waiting. I smiled at them. Frankie seemed annoyed. Shit, did LynZ tell them? I honestly hoped she didn't. At home, we ate the pizza in what I believed to be an awkward silence. We chewed the food quietly and I could tell that even Mikey didn't quite get it. I was surprised that Mikey was unaware of something that Frankie was. "Gerard?" I looked up from the slice I was playing with.
"Hm?" I noticed Frankie said my full name.
"Would you tell us if you were cheating on us?" My heart stopped at that one second. Mikey shot a confused look in my direction, and then at Frank.
"Why? Do you think I'm cheating on you beautiful men?" Frank sharply nodded and I bit my lip.
"When we saw LynZ in the restaurant, she told me to pass on a message."
"And what was that?" I asked, calmly.
"She said, 'Tell Gerard I say hi and that I love him.'" Mikey raised his eyebrows in surprise and looked at me.
"It's an inside joke from the party. We were playing around and someone asked LynZ and I if we were dating and I jokingly said, 'Oh, of course! I love her so very much.' and she laughed and said that she loved me too." I made up. I hoped the excuse would cover it and they'd believe me.

"Oh,"
"Yeah, it kind of hurts that you'd think that I would cheat on you."
"I'm sorry, Gee. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." I smiled at him.
"It's okay, baby."

**Two hours later at LynZ's house**

"Hey Gee! What's happening, baby?" Lyn greeted, happily.
"LynZ, I'm sorry, I fucked up." I said, ruining her mood.
"What happened?" She frowned.
"I've been sleeping with a guy named Frank." I whispered.
"Wh-What?" A few stray tears fell down her cheeks. "How long?"
"A week." I replied, refusing to look her in the eye.
"Why?"
"I-I don't know."
"Gerard, I still love you. I don't know if I can forgive you yet."
"LynZ, I love him."
"More than me." She said, it wasn't a question, but I still answered with;
"Yes." She started crying harder.
"Gerard,"
"Yeah?"
"I think you should leave." I nodded and shoved my hands in my pocket. It started raining outside and I briefly noted that it matched my mood. I decided to talk to Joe.

"What's up, man?" Joe greeted.
"I just dumped a girl I love." I put my head in my hands.
"That girl, LynZ. Right?" I nodded. "Why'd you do that?"
"Because I've had Frank and Mikey that whole time and she deserves something better than me."
"And Mikey and Frank don't?"
"I don't fucking know anymore. I could imagine myself with that girl for the rest of my life, Joe. It was like nothing I've ever experienced before."
"Love." He stated.
"I don't know."
"Dude, you're fucked up. Talk."
"Before I met her, I never wanted anything more than I wanted those boys, and yet, there's something pulling me away from them. I can't believe it. I just won't."
♠ ♠ ♠
i think that there's gonna be two more chapters left before this is over.. D:
and then another sequel.
because i KNOW you guys will be pissed with me.
either two or three chapters left.
i haven't decided.
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.

x. jessica.

p.s. READ THE STATUS.. i PROMISE that to you. three updates in a week. alright?