‹ Prequel: Want
Status: Finished

Hunt

So Long and Goodnight.

I walked back home. It was dark outside and I knew that Mikey and Frank would be wondering where I was. Joe and I talked all night. Honestly, I believed he was my only friend.

"Hey, Gee! Where were you?" Mikey asked cheerfully as I walked inside.
"Hanging with Joe." I slumped on the couch.
"What's wrong?" Frankie asked, noticing my sour mood. I was really sad about all that was happening.
"Frank, you were right."
"What?"
"I've been going out with LynZ. I broke it off today and I'm pretty sure she hates me." I quickly hugged my knees to my chest. Joe was completely right when he told me that Frankie and Mikes didn't deserve me. I really detested myself at the moment. There was nothing in the universe that would help me with this. I just wanted all my pain to end at once. There was nothing left for me. I didn't want to fight. I didn't want to hurt them. I didn't want to cry. I didn't want to love someone other than the gorgeous doctor who I knew I wouldn't be able to function without. I didn't want to care anymore.

"What? Gerard, you can't be serious!" Mikey exclaimed.
"Oh, he is. He fucking loves that bitch."
"Frankie, you don't need to call her a bitch! I'm sure-"
"Mikey! Don't you fucking get it?! That man right there tricked us!"
"He's always tricked people."
"Yeah, sure. BUT THIS TIME IT'S YOU WHO'S BEEN TRICKED. YOU AND I HAVE BEEN FUCKING PLAYED LIKE CHECKERS!" Frank yelled. I didn't want them to fight. I didn't want to ruin their relationship.
"THAT MAN IS MY BROTHER!"
"Stop fighting." I said. They obviously didn't hear me considering they kept screaming.
"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE FOR ME! MY PARENTS HATE MY GUTS BECAUSE I LIKE MEN!"
"WELL AT LEAST YOU HAVE PARENTS!"
"Stop fucking screaming at each other!" I yelled. "I'm leaving." I walked upstairs to pack. I finished packing, but the boys were standing in the doorway.
"What?" I asked.
"Why?"
"I don't want you guys to fight. It's all my fault for what I did. Neither of you guys have to hurt anymore. I'll still pay the rent since you probably will need help. Other than that, you won't need me around. You guys can live a happy, peaceful life together without the interference of Gerard Arthur Way." I replied.

"Gerard." Mikey said. Frank turned around and left.
"I'll miss you, Mikey. I can't say I won't. I hope you never get bugged with our parents ever again. I know that you've been through way too much. I can't fix myself. I just hope you'll be happy with Frank. You deserve it. Life wasn't made for problems like this. I don't think you should forget what happened, just the pain. You, little brother, don't deserve the pain. You're way too brilliant for that.

"There's nothing I'll miss more than you. You're my little brother, for crying out loud. But, you'll be better off this way. You and Frank will be just fine. Mikey, I want you to remember something." He nodded with tears in his eyes. "You're strong. I think you can stand up through anything because you're you and there's nothing that will ever change that. I've always been most jealous of that. You could always find courage in the tiniest places and I never could. You could always find hope. Yet, there was nothing that I believed in. No hope for me. You are truly an amazing little brother. But, I'm afraid I'll have to leave now. I'm sorry. I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
i know you're all going to hate me.
oh don't worry, it gets worse.

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO GIVE A FUCKING SHIT ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE: there's this girl that i like and i think she likes me too! :D i'm sorry, i'm just happy about it. ;D
x. jessica. :D
p.s never shout never's new cd is amazing. :D