‹ Prequel: Want
Status: Finished

Hunt

Crap

I thoroughly enjoyed that day. Thinking of ways to trap them. I'd settled on one. Start by getting Frankie to trust me. Which will work, after we can spend some time alone.. If that will ever happen. Geez, Mikey will never let Frankie be in the house alone anymore. Now that Frank is aware of my habits, as Mikey put it, it'll be harder to get him alone. Fun.

The phone's sharp ring blasted through my thoughts.
BRINGGG!!

I picked up the damned thing on the second noisy ring. We need to get a new fucking ringtone. "Way-slash-Iero house," That's what I called it, our home. "Gerard speaking."
"Hello Gerard." A mysterious voice said to me, I don't believe I'd ever heard that voice before, or cared enough to remember it anyway.
"Who is this?"
"You're the father." Then the line went dead.

What the fuck was that? Whatever, probably just a prank caller. Dumb asshole. I tried to continue my thoughts on Frankie but the phone rang again.
BRINGGG!!

"Way-slash-Iero house, Gerard speaking." I said again.
"Gerard! You answered!" There was a smile in Frank Iero's slurred speech.
"The policies wanted me to call someone." I frowned.
"Well pretty boy why do they want you to call?" Frankie giggled.
"'Cause I'm a bad ass and need a ride." I smirked, this will he easy peazy pumpkin peazy pumpkin pie mother fucker.
"Well why don't I smack that bad ass of yours and give you a tour of my bedroom after that ride?"
"Oh Gee!" He moaned. Then I heard him yelling at a police officer who took the phone.
"Sir, can you get Mr. Iero or not?"
"Yeah, I can get Frank." I smiled, hanging up the phone. Where was Mikey? Whatever, this will be fun.

At the police station, I got to hear a whole squabble about Frank needing to be more responsible with his drinking and not try to drive. I didn't really listen. I just gazed at Frankie.

"Oh Frankie, darling."
"Yes Gee?"
"You are too damn cute today!" He giggled and I rubbed his back while keeping one hand on the steering wheel.
"Oh, Gerard." He moaned.
"Yes Frankie?"
"You're drop dead gorgeous everyday."
"Ooh, Frankie, no need to flatter me, I'm not that good."
"You're so good to me."
"Do you want to see good?" I asked, parking in the drive and walking him to the door.

We entered my bedroom, and I'd already grabbed the lube from my bathroom. I only used condoms with people I didn't know. I slowly rubbed Frank through his pants. "Gerard, that feels ah!" He gasped as I slipped my hand into his pants. When he was hard, I took off my pants and pleasured myself a bit. He moaned as he watched me mastrubate.

"Gee, I'm dying over here." I smiled at him as I took his pants off too. Frankie, being the inpatient boy he is, slipped off his shirt while I slowly undid his pants. "Gee!" Frankie whined.
"Be patient, love." I whispered, putting one finger on his lips. He frowned under it. I quickly undid my shirt, smiling. Next, Frank wiggled out of his boxers, unveiling all his glory. He was truely beautiful.
"Your turn, baby." He tugged at my boxers. I shook my head, smirking. I grabbed the bottle of lube and gave it to him. "You show me what magic those pretty little hands can do." He giggled but grabbed the lube and opened it in one quick motion. He slipped off my boxers, not wasting any time. Frank's hands were magic, as I expected. He stroked my length, pumping me in time with my gasps. He smirked at me and let go.
"Let's go." He instructed.
"Prep or no prep?"
"No." He stated. I smiled, entering him. He gasped and winced in pain. "Stop?" He shook his head. I pulled out and pushed back in, trying to let him adjust to my pumps. I grabbed his little friend and started pumping him, taking his mind away from the pain. I think it worked.

"Gerard!" I heard, and my heart stopped.

I was truely frightened by my name.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh!

Who said Gerard's name?
Was it Mikey?
Or someone else?!?

Anyway, I'm SO sorry for the delay!!
But I had to type this all on my iPod!!!
Argh! ):

well, i hope you don't murder me.
Comments are sex.

oand i LOVE my seven subscribers(;