‹ Prequel: Want
Status: Finished

Hunt

***ers

FUCK!
My mom walked in on Mikey's boyfriend and I fucking. My parents never gave a shit about us. I left because my dad thought I was gay. Which I am, but that's besides the point. They never knew about Mikey and his prefrences. Then again, they never cared. They were too busy fighting to give a flying fuck about us. Every night was the same back then. They fought every single night, not paying attention.
I would make dinner for Mikey and myself, mostly pizza or a sandwich.

Here and now, Frank and I were laying on my bed, still naked, and my mother was staring wide eyed. "Am I interupting?" I slipped out of Frank and put on my jeans, trying to ignore my throbbing erection. I put on my spiderman boxers and tossed Frank his pink polka dotted ones. "Put them on." I ordered. He whimpered at me. "Please." He slipped on his boxers and I left the room after grabbing a batman shirt.

When I got downstairs, I put on my shirt and looked around to see my mom sitting on the couch, sitting awkwardly. "Mom," I started, causing her to turn and stand up. "I'm sorry I didn't knock, Gerard. I just didn't expect that."
"And I didn't expect my mom to come here after seven years and walk in on Frank and I."
"Well, I said I was sorry."
"I got that. Listen, Mikey and I have experienced what's probably the worst years of our lives with you."
"Gera--"
"What, so dad calling me a fag or a little fucker aren't good enough? Are you going to come here into my home and finish it up? You never cared about me."

Just then, the door opened. "Mom! What are you doing here?" She smiled at him.
"Hello Mikey, at least I know I've raised one child with manners."
"No, mom, Gerard raised me with manners. You and dad were fighting all the time."
"Micheal!"
"Donna!"
"Michael! What has gotten into you?"
"I come home to you after seven years and you're arguing with Gerard."
"You turned to this faggot for living and I forgave you! But I guess it's clear that you yourself have become a fag. I didn't even scream when I came in to your brother fucking his little boy toy."
Just then, my heart stopped as Mikey grabbed our mother and shoved her up against the door. "What!"
"Your faggot of a brother was fucking a little faggot of his fucking own."
"Get. Out. Now!" Mikey yelled using the meanest tone I've ever heard him use. I could only imagine what his face looked like. Or the emotions running through him. Hate. Despair. Distrust. Confusion. More anger. Who knows what else? And all of it would be used against me. For the first time in my life, I was scared of both my brother and a prey.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah!!
I bet you didn't expect that!

Well, I hope you comment!
From now on I'm gonna have every chapter dedicated to the first commented for the chapter before. So this is for XxWeirdxX (:
thank you for commenting!! :DDDD
x.
Jessica