‹ Prequel: Want
Status: Finished

Hunt

LynZ Ann Ballato

I sat on the hospital bed, just thinking since the policeman left the room. It's odd that I only saw the doctor once, and he was here for Mikey. Am I not good enough? Go ahead, call me conceded. As I layed on the white rock of a bed near my brother's alike one, I thought of some changes to my hunt plan. I snapped out of whatever trance I'd fucked myself into before so I could re-think a few parts. I would still get Frank to fall, then Mikey. So far Frank is falling perfectly, but Mikes? Not so much. Frank knocked on the door before entering in with a doctor who looked familiar, who was she?
"Hi." I greeted as the doc and Frank made themselves comfortable. Actually, Frank made himself comfortable, the doctor looked nervous as ever. "Gerard." She said grabbing my chart. "Uh huh. A man burgled you? Yeah right. Because that could happen. Gerard, what really happened?"
"What I said to the cops is my story."
"It's not like I'm going to turn you in, Gerard."
"It's a lie." Crap, I meant to say it's not a lie.
"I thought so, what's the real story?"
"My brother over there, we got into a fight."
"And you beat the shit out of him?" I nodded. I looked at Mikey and smiled, he's so pretty, I just want to fuck him. He knows I rarely back out of a hunt. I have though, and something made me think about it. It's that pretty doctor over there. I'll try acting sweet. "Well, Gerard, I bet it's a fan-fucking-tastic story. I'd love to hear it."
"I'm not saying here. There are cameras that make me paranoid." She laughed. The doctor had a pretty laugh. She's very beautiful.
"They aren't going to hurt you, Gerard."
"Call me Gee."
"Gee." She giggled. Now I need to know..
"Well, you have a chart with my everything on it, how about you fill one for yourself and hand it to little ol' me?" She smiled. Her teeth were perfectly straight and white. I took a quick glance at Frank and he was surprised I was hitting on a girl instead of himself. The doctor was filling out some forms. Do you really want to see?" She asked me playfully.
"Of course, dearie." I took a look at the clipboard, she had a sheet filled out for me.

BELLEVILLE GENERAL

Name:
Lindsay(LynZ) Ann Ballato
DOB:May 21, 1979
Hometown: Scotland
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 127 lbs
Address: 1003 Harbor Avenue, Belleville, NJ Apt. 170
Phone: 612.927.1846
Injuries:Falling for patient 381649291748
Notes:He is tall, about five eight, his eyes are the most beautiful hazel color, his hair is black and he's pale, but not too pale. He's the perfect size, not too fat, not too skinny, he is two years older that me but he has a brother who's one year younger than me. His name is Gerard Arthur Way from Newark. He really should call me because I'd love to go on a date with him and hear his story. Maybe Starbucks?

I nodded joyfully at the fact that she wanted to date me. Sadly, this is my first real date. I wonder if Frankie will help me with my clothes. "Gee, sign this." LynZ said, handing me release forms. I signed my usual signature, 'xoxo, g', and handed it back to her. "You're free to go but Mikey has to stay a bit longer. I'll see you Saturday then?"
"I'll pick you up, Lyn." I've already given her a nickname and I haven't known her thirty minutes. LynZ left the room just then.
"You like a girl?"
"Yeah."
"Mikey says you never date."
"I've never been on a date."
"We need to o shopping!" Yeah Frank, it'll "take me away from the hunt".
Sure it will.
♠ ♠ ♠
D:
i lost a subscriber.
and i loooove my subscribers):

alrightie let's just say that everyone knows Gerard's wifey in real life is LynZ Ballato.
But who knows where this is going?
DEDICATION TIMEE!
XxWeirdxX! omg third time(:
and i'm happy to say i got FOUR comments(:
let's see if we can get four again...hm.
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT FOOLS(;
x.
jessica