‹ Prequel: Want
Status: Finished

Hunt

Shopping With Frank Iero

When we got to the mall, Frankie practically shoved me out of the car and dragged me to Hot Topic. When we got inside, Frankie approached a tan girl with a bit below shoulder-length dark brown hair. "Hey, is Martena working today?"
"Marty? Yeah, why?"
"She's a friend of mine and I don't see her out here."
"Oh, I'll get her. What's your name?"
"Frank."
"Okay." The girl ran behind a door that said, 'employee's only' on it. When she came back out, she had a girl who had short brown hair and glasses. I assumed this was Martena.
"Hey Frankie! Long-time no see." She hit Frank in the back of the head and he laughed.
"Nice to see you too, Marty."
"Well, I see you've met Adie. She's heard too much about you, probably."
"And this is Gerard, my boyfriend's brother. He's going on a date today and needs clothes." I was relieved that he said it was a date, not my first one. It's kind of embarrassing that I'm a full grown man who's never been on a real date.

The two girls ran off to get clothes. Adie ran to the pants and Marty ran to the shirts. Frankie smiled at me. "They coordinate without meaning too and I think it's pretty cool." He assured me. When the girls came back, I realized Frankie was right, they do coordinate and I was sure they didn't say one thing. "Well, since Frank has talked about you," I looked at Frankie and he blushed. "we know you like the Watchmen. So that's the shirt I got you." Marty finished.
"And I know that you wear skinny jeans since you're wearing some today, so I got you some faded black ones, to go with those converse you're wearing." Adie completed. They handed me the clothes and pointed to the dressing rooms. I walked over there, closed the curtain, and changed.

I came back out and Frank tried to hide his gasp, but smiled. The girls nodded and high-fived. I twirled around and Frankie giggled at me. I guess I looked good. "By the way, Frankie over here already paid for those so you can just leave." Marty commented. I looked at Frankie, wide-eyed. I never wanted him to pay, I could do just fine myself.

We left the store, on our way to the hospital to see if Mikey woke up yet. "Thanks, Frankie."
"Gerard, you look really good in those."
"Thanks again." Then Frankie turned toward me and did something I never thought he'd do, at least not yet.

He kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-oh!
*Hides behind a chair to be saved from the attacking people* I'm sorry!

Sorry I didn't update before now! I was just lazy and I hate typing on my little ipod!!
But wait! There's good news! I have my computer back! Which means I'll update more often!

I'm still so sorry.

I love you all for sticking with my lazy ass.

xo.
jessica.