‹ Prequel: Want
Status: Finished

Hunt

What Just Happened?

My eyes widened as Frankie practically massaged my lips with his. After a minute, I realized what was happening and I kissed back. He tasted amazingly, kind of like a vanilla mint. He was sexier than I imagined. He pushed me up against the wall and held me there, messing up my hair while my hands traveled down his back. He smiled into our kiss when I moaned and untwisted his fingers, never breaking our make-out session. He slid his hands down my back and squeezed my ass so amazingly, I gasped. Frankie pulled me away from the wall to climb the stairs to the bedrooms. Well, I can't really say we climbed, more of a make-out, sex with clothes on crawl. When we were at the top of the stairs, I grinded our waists together, making beautiful friction. My pants were already tight and I could tell his were too.

Once we were in the bedroom, he pushed me onto the bed. I decided to let him get comfortable and do whatever he planned to do with me. I laid there and continued kissing him. He slowly pulled apart, almost gasping for air. "Gee, hold on, babe, I'll be back in less than a minute."
"I'll miss you, hun." I winked at him. I decided to give him a treat when he entered the room again and I stripped off my new clothes to reveal my hellboy boxers. I sat there when he came back with two things I'd seen so many times before, a condom and a bottle of lube.

When he saw me, he almost dropped his supplies. I smirked at him and walked over, making sure to swing my hips. "Frankie, doll." I whispered in his ear. I kissed his ear, then his jawline all the way to his collar bone, slowly making my way down to his pants. I pulled those down ever so slowly, tugging once I got to his ankles, telling him to lift them up. Soon he was pants-less. "Frankie, be a doll and take off your shirt for me." I said, smiling and taking the lube and condom to the bed. I noticed that the condom was strawberry flavored. Kinky.

Finally, Frankie made it over to the bed. "Strip." He commanded, pointing to my boxers. I smiled and pulled off my boxers, winking at him. He took the lube, which was kiwi flavored, and massaged my dick with it. At first he slowly stroked it up and down as I squirmed. "Go faster , Frankie, babe." He took his hands off of me and crossed his arms.
"No Frankie! Please don't let go. You're not evil. Go do whatever you're doing." He smiled at me. But, I wasn't aware of his intentions until he put me in his mouth. His tongue worked wonders on my 'little friend' and I moaned. When he crossed his tongue over my slit, I moaned louder. "Frankie!" After another minute, I came into his mouth and he swallowed it all.

If he thought his tongue was amazing, wait until he sees my hands. I pulled off his boxers quickly, revealing his glory to me. I grabbed his dick in my hands and pumped it slowly, then casually speeding up. "Gee, faster."
"Then I'll just leave, seeing as my services aren't wanted here."
"No! Gee! No! Stay!" I smirked at him and continued my doings, occasionally stroking his slit. He moaned out my name and came into my hand. I licked that all off.

We settled back in the bed, holding each other, knowing Mikey wouldn't be home that night because of a work trip. He'd be back late the next day. "Gee, I love you." Frankie whispered.
"I love you too, Frankie." I always said that, but this time felt different. I don't know why per say, but it did. It was different than I'd ever felt before.

I loved Frank Iero.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did I scare you with the title?
And as I promised, there was an update today! :D

Did you like it?
COMMENTS ARE SEX.

xo. Jessica