Status: currently writing (:

I'm Falling to Pieces

Please stay

I woke up feeling disgusting. I rubbed my eyes and winced as flakes from last nights mascara fell into my eyes.
Groaning, I turned over onto my side nowhere near prepared for the sight that awaited me. I screamed so loud, I woke him up.

"Huh?!" Axel said shooting straight up in bed, only to recoil back down towards the pillow. "Ah, my fucking head!"

I sat there breathing heavily, what was I doing here? I opened my mouth to speak, but he cut me off.

"I-I didn't want you walking home alone." He said softly.

Only one thought crossed my mind. "Did we...?"

"No." He said cutting me off once again.

I nodded. His hand reached up and brushed my cheek, dispite my groggy feeling I still felt his almost electric touch.
I relaxed and started to lay back down. I know I should have left right away, but I was tired and slightly hungover.
My nervous breathing was returning back to normal. He ran his fingers through my hair.

"I'm sorry if it startled you..there's just so many crazy drunks out there at that hour."

I frowned then, I was positive I remembered far more about last night than he did.
Like the fact that I found him passed out on a park bench! And he has the nerve to call other people crazy drunks?!
If it wasn't for him I could have been home in my cozy bed, and where the hell was Ellie?

"FUCK!" I screamed jumping out of the bed.

"Brielle.." He started.

"Do you even remember anything?!" I yelled, my head was pounding although I was sure his was much worse. I toughed it out.

"I-" He said again, but I cut him off.

"Just forget it." I said heading for his bedroom door.

Then, using what I can only imagine was all the strength he could handle, he pulled himself up quickly and grabbed my hand, pulling me into him.
As our lips met, I remembered his kiss. It felt safe, I remembered the honest boy who kissed me last night on his doorstep. I couldn't help but melt into his arms.
When he pulled away I tried my hardest not to smile, He noticed.

"Please..ah!" He said wincing at the pain of his headache. "Please stay."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry my updates are so short! and sorry I haven't updated in a while
now that schools almost done, I'll try to be way better about updating
I hope you like it! I love you all! (: <3