Status: Coming Soon

Green Money is Rad

Rude Awakening

“It is really pretty,” I mused back to Brianna.

She nodded her head in agreement. Ronnie slightly shoved me from behind causing me to shriek and cling onto the branch that I was sitting on.

He laughed and I tried to sit back up. Unfortunately I leaned back a little bit too far. My eyes widened and I gasped as I fell from the tree. I wasn’t as lucky as Brianna had been and I landed flat on my butt. I leaned back with a groan as Ronnie cackled manically.

“You okay Soph?” Max called down.

I weakly lifted my hand in a thumbs up gesture before letting my arm drop back beside me. I stood and waved to the swings indicating where I was going before walking away. As I was walking away though a body slammed into mine causing me to hurl down into the sand that was only around the swings. Luckily it wasn’t the stupid rubber stuff but it still hurt.

I groaned once more and flipped myself over. I looked down at Ronnie who was apparently the person who knocked me down and glared. He was lying across my legs with a smirk adorning his face. As I glared at him I was suddenly glad that I had taken French with a crazy teacher who had no limits in what she taught us.

“Tu petit trou du cul. Descendre de moi maintenant,” I muttered as I pushed him off of me.

“What?”

I grinned at him triumphantly and sauntered over to the swings. I plopped down on one and propelled myself into the air, making sure not to let my dress fly up.

Once again I was flying through the air and I let out a frustrated scream.

“Si vous n'arrêtez pas de me harceler, je vais vous battre!” I shouted, knowing full well that he would have no idea what I said.

I stomped away from him over to where the group was huddled with him following close behind and occasionally throwing rocks at me. Suddenly I stopped walking and slapped him upside the head.

“So violent!” Ronnie cried.

I just walked away from him and stood next to Max hoping that my big brother would protect me from the evilness that was Ronnie. Max laughed and stood in front of me so that Ronnie couldn’t get to me. Soon it got dark so we all headed home. Ronnie of course walked with Max and me since he lived next door. Max made sure to stay in the middle.

Ronnie waved at Max as he walked up his driveway and we went up ours. I shut the front door behind me and slid down to the floor. Max looked at me strangely and I just smiled at him.

“I can tell that I’m going to kill that kid one day,” I joked.

He laughed at me and walked out of the room shaking his head.

“Food,” I muttered to myself.

I hauled my body up off of the ground and walked into the kitchen. I peeked into the refrigerator and all of the cabinets before finally finding what I was looking for.

“Cookies,” I said with a grin.

I ran up to my room with the cookies in my arms and locked my door so that nobody would be able to take them from me. I sat around for a while eating cookies, singing stupid songs about the cookies, and listening to music before I finally decided to go to bed.

~~~~~~

I sighed and pulled my sleeping bag over my head as my blinds were pulled open and the annoying voice of none other than Ronnie.

“Wakey, wakey little Sofa,” he cried in a sing song voice.

“Sofa?” I questioned groggily.

I heard a rustle of hair and I knew that he nodded his head.

“Sofa is your new nickname,” he replied.

“Right, okay. Now get out,” I mumbled as I stuck my hand out from under the bag and pointed to the door.

“Nope I was sent to wake you up. Now get up!”

Without another word the sleeping bag was unzipped and flung off of me. I shrieked and pulled it back over me. The dress that I had worn to bed was long enough to wear around people when it was pulled down but not when it was scrunched up to where everything was showing.

“Whoops,” Ronnie muttered nervously.

“Out!” I yelled as I pointed to the door.

He quickly scurried out and I pulled the sleeping bag over my eyes one last time, emitting a groan, before getting up.

I dug through my bag to find an outfit and carried it to the bathroom along with everything else I would need to get ready. After locking the bathroom door I pulled the dress over my head and changed into my clean clothes. I finished up with my makeup and teeth brushing before trudging down the stairs still half asleep.

Bryan, Brianna, Ronnie, Max, and two other guys were all standing around my living room and I took a shocked step back. I wasn’t expecting to wake up in a house full of people.

“Umm hi?” I questioned.

The biggest guy there smiled and waved at me and a guy with a head full of curly brown hair lifted his hand slightly as if to wave before dropping it. He didn’t seem very talkative.

Brianna rushed over to me quickly causing me to get slightly dizzy and started talking up a storm.

“Slow down woman, I’m still dead,” I said with my hands up defensively in front of me.

“Sorry about that,” she said with a laugh. “The big guy is Omar and the Slash look alike is Robert.”

Max and Bryan were standing in a corner talking when they waved us over.

“Hey Soph why don’t you bring down your guitar and play something for us?” Max suggested.

I smiled and rolled my eyes at him. “Why?”

He pouted. “Because Bryan is a guitarist and Ronnie is a singer and I want my baby sister to show them up.”

“Well when you put it that way I guess I can do something,” I said with a laugh.

Brianna stood there with the guys looking confused as I ran up to my room and grabbed my acoustic guitar. I pranced back down the stairs with my guitar in tow and plopped down in the middle of the floor. I began the song once everybody was watching.

“I'm leaving you
I'm not sure if that’s what I should do
It hurts so bad
I'm wanting you but can’t go back
Trying to find, to find
That all elusive piece of mind
Stuck here somehow
Shrouded beneath my fear
And now I don’t need it”

I continued the song and grinned at the end when everyone clapped and Ronnie stood there in shock.

“You owe me 20,” Max said triumphantly to Ronnie.

“Yeah, yeah,” Ronnie grumbled as he pulled his wallet out of his pocket.

Omar came up to me and hugged me.

“You’re my new best friend,” he announced.

I laughed. “Okay then. Now I have two best friends.”

“Who’s the other?”

“Brianna.”

“Call me Bri,” she called from the other side of the room.

“Okay.”

Omar lifted my guitar from my lap before pulling me down to sit next to him again. He started playing something that sounded really cool.

“You play too?” I asked.

He nodded and smiled over at me. Ronnie was pouting by the wall and when he saw me glance over at him he smirked and started walking over.

I groaned and leaned back onto the floor. “Not again.”

Omar looked up to see what was bothering me and laughed when he saw Ronnie walking over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Snake Eyes N Sissies
x.situations.x

The song she was singing.Droplets by Jason Reeves and Colbie Caillat
sleep
normal people clothes xD

ha and there's the french that molly was talking about xD