We're Always Running for the Thrill of It

Hey! We're Horny Little Rabbits!

My grip on his waist tightens and I whisper, "Will you go out with me?"

His breath hitches, and he hugs me tighter. To keep the suspense up, he begins nibbling at my ear, causing me a pleasant reaction...if ya know what i mean--*wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*--and I sigh in pleasure.
I can feel him smirk as he starts kissing along my jaw all the way up to my lips. He leans in, so that his lips are practically caressing mine and murmurs a soft, and yet strong, "Yes".

A wave of happiness sweeps through me and I practically attack his lips, causing us to lose our balance and fall with a huge splash into the water. We are almost eating off each other's lips with all the passion that we put in the kiss. All of a sudden, I feel Alexi's 'Happy Buddy' poking me in the stomach and I gasp at how hard it is.

The little bastard actually hurt me.

When I gasp, Alexi takes it as an opportunity to sneak his tongue into my mouth and explore it all. All this time our hands a flying around madly grabbing, stroking, or even pinching--*wink* *wink*--anything they can but since we're under water the speed is cut in half so it looks like we're in slow motion.

.
.
.

Oh shit, we're under water!!!

I gently pull up Alexi with me never breaking off the kiss and as we go back up to the surface, our kiss becomes more loving and affectionate, slow and caring. I manage to push his tongue back into his mouth along with mine.
Damn, this boy tastes good. If only I had nutella to stick into his mouth, I would spend the whole day kissing him. We finally break the kiss gasping for air and laughing at the same time because to be honest, we look like we just came out of a tornado combined with a storm.
I grab his hand and entwine our fingers, making a goofy grin appear on Alexi's face. We walk back to the shore and find a note from Carl saying that those cookies and brownies we so damn good that he and Wendy went back for more. I know that there's more to this than he wrote but I shrug it off. At least he did not touch my muffins! I would have killed him, brought him back to life, and then killed him again if he had touched those. No one messes with my muffins. But I'll only let Alexi mess with my muffins because I have a soft spot for him...that sounds wrong...

'Aww,'Bob coos.
'Oh shut up,' I say.
"Mmm! Muffins," Alexi squeals happily and adds with a baby voice that is just too cute, "they're my favowite".
"Really?" I say as if I were talking to a baby.
"Weally," he pouts.
"Okay then, let me feed you."
I break a piece of muffin and do the whole plane flying thing that parents do to make their children eat and then seductively put it in his mouth.
"Mmm, yummy!" He says excitedly.
I come up with an even better idea. I take another chunk of muffin and place it right in between my lips. Alexi, being a smart kid, immediately gets where this is heading to slowly leans in to grab the chunk with his teeth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been half an hour that since we ate the muffins and we're now enjoying each other's presence.
"Hey, do you want to go on a date tonight?" I ask, I feel nervous because I'm scared that he might say no, which doesn't make sense since we're dating.
His face lights up and he says, "Yes! Where do you want to go?"
"I was thinking more of a nice romantic dinner at my house, that you will help me cook," I say emphasizing on the 'you'.
"Okay, that's going to be cool. What do you want to cook?"
"Hmm...I know! Let's make a homemade pizza," I declare, "Italian style."
"Ooh! And we can make apple crumble for desert!" He adds.
Pizza with apple crumble...wait what? That's odd but fine with me. Oh I get this naughty kid...apple crumble with whipped cream...
"We should get going soon then, It will take a while to go to the grocery shop to buy all of the ingredients. Ooh! And we can also have French wine!!!" No connection. At all. But still...

We start packing our stuff and Alexi decides to call his brother, telling him that we're going to pick them up where they are and directly head home.