Status: I just started here on mibba, so I'm posting the first few chapters I have. I hope you like--let me know what you think! I'll comment in return on yours.

Secrets of Andover

New to boarding school, Holly Peyton, a quick-witted and slightly sarcastic teen, is starting over. But when something goes terribly wrong, Holly is thrust into a new world of love, hate, power, and danger--a new world that exists right inside her own. She'll have to learn to test her newly formed trust and friendships, if she's ever going to make it through alive.
  1. Chapter 1: Whirlwind
    Prologue and Chapter 1. Holly arrives at her new boarding school and immediately makes friends and enemies.
  2. Chapter 2: Open Eyes
    It's the first day of class, and Holly's already getting on the bad side of just about everyone. And why does everyone think her new roomate is so awful?
  3. Chapter 3: AWOL
    Why do Lyla and the boys keep ditching her? Holly decides to take matters into her own hands.
  4. Chapter 4: Pieces of Light
    Lyla won't explain where she was, and Holly makes friends with that cute guy in Chemistry.
  5. Chapter 5: A Snag in the Plan
    Everything is going great at the party... until Holly gets there. And Bryn DuBose doesn't make things any better.
  6. Chapter 6: Word Vomit
    Holly is confined to her bed, and weird things are happening... and why does Jackson care all the sudden?
  7. Chapter 7: Ghosts of the Past
    Lyla and the boys finally decide to explain everything. Finally. It's about time, right?
  8. Chapter 8: Target Practice
    Holly can't afford to miss a day of school, and when she emerges from confinement in the boys' room, everyone else's pretty pissed at her.
  9. Chapter 9: Head First
    All these new powers don't help Holly keep her temper... but Jackson doesn't seem to mind.
  10. Chapter 10: Vertigo
    This is the test. If Holly can't prove herself in this fight, will they ship her off to some other group?
  11. Chapter 11: Chutes and Ladders
    Love sucks. And now Holly's dateless for Fall Formal.