Destiny Awaits

One of One.

You know that feeling that sometimes you feel like you need to protect your sister. Well here I was standing behind the big door that led to destiny. You see my sister Ashley, yes Ashley as in Alice from Twilight, New Moon, and soon Eclispe, was getting married to the love of my life, Jackson Rathbone.

It was a publicity stunt for Breaking Dawn because Rob and Kristen had done this back before New Moon came out. And now Jackson and Ashley were requested to. Of course Ashley knew of my love for him but business came first.

That was until today when I went to get her, I was the maid of honor, I saw her room empty, her dress left on the seat along with other accesories and a note sitting upon the white dress. It read:

Dear Dylan,

I know you love Jackson and this is why I left. Of course, you know me. I went through the bathroom window. I want you to marry him. It'll be an even bigger publicity stunt along with you getting what you wanted. I know right now you're thinking 'What about Jackson?' But trust me... He won't mind. I hope you listen to your wise, older sister.

Love,

Ashers

P.S. - Have a fun honeymoon! And don't hit Jackson too much.

Oh my freaking god.... that was what I thought. But then I said to myself... We couldn't hurt Ashers. And besides whatever happened would be for the best. Even if Jackson did hate me.

So here I was now, white dress, veil and all, behind the closed wooden doors that led to destiny and hopefully love.

I heard the music play and my heart raced. Dad wasn't here to walk me down so I was alone. I started to walk down the aisle and tripped slightly over my own feet. I heard a few chuckles from the aisles and that eased my tight stomach a little. I clutched the flowers to my abdomen tighter and walked a little faster. I looked through my veil, scared someone would recognize me though it was almost impossible to as Ashley and me looked very, very similiar. The bile rose in my throat as I walked the last step and saw Jackson look almost strangely at me. As if he knew.

I took the moment of pause to appreciate Jackson's attire. Regular black suit, white dress shirt, and dress shoes. It was the original and regular but Jackson made it so amazing.

The pastor started to talk and I spaced out, fearing of what would happen if someone saw me. I heard the calling of Ashley's name and stuttered out an 'I do.' in a soft tone to sound like Ashley. I heard Jackson's deep voice say 'I do.' and then the pastor say the final words of matrimony.

This was it. This was the moment I was waiting for. The moment to see destiny. To see if there really was a God up there. My heart raced at the speed of light, my stomach churned so tight I thought it grew inches smaller, my eyes burned with tears of fear that threatened to escape, and my throat closed off all oxygen that should've coming.

Jackson lifted the veil almost too slowly as if to taunt me. I squinted my eyes in fear of a shouting or disappointed look but Jackson's eyes seem to have lit up as he slowly brought my chin up. He smiled and nodded slightly as if to answer the questions of doubt I had in my mind and pressed his lips gently to mine.

After a while, when we realized we were still at the alter we pulled away. He pressed his forehead against mine and smiled beamingly.

"Why, hello Dylan." Jackson said jokingly. I laughed slightly and glanced slightly at everyone in the aisles. They all had broad, beaming grins on their faces. Then suddenly it all clicked.

"You all knew?!"