Status: Work In Progress Right Now

So, You're in My Tour Bus?

Eight

Natalya's Point Of View

“Come on, Natalya. You’ve been moping around all day! You look like a zombie.” Cecile whined at me, gently shaking, my shoulder as I lay in the bed at her parent’s summer house.

I sighed and looked at her, obviously annoyed. “I have not been moping. You’re being too melodramatic, CeCe. I swear you could be an actress if you wanted.” I told her, shaking my head.

She grinned proudly for a moment before looking at the clock then back at me. “So, Lia…” She said cheerfully as I picked at the comforter on the bed. “There’s this party tonight at the beach. We should go.”

“Nooo… I don’t want to go to some stupid party!” I said, slamming a pillow over my face. “You can’t make me…” I mumbled incoherently into the pillow. Somehow she still seemed to understand.

“Oh yes I can! Now come on missy! We need to get you ready. You’ll find some other guy there that will make you forget all about that asshole.” Cecile insisted and I sighed. I didn’t feel like protesting with her because I knew she’d get her way in the end. It was always a futile attempt. I got up lazily and she dragged me to a chair in front of a desk overflowing with makeup, lotions, and other frilly girl stuff. It’s not that I wasn’t pretty I just didn’t like flaunting it around as much as Cecile. I’ve always been a behind the scenes type girl but it seemed that Cecile was determined to make me the center of attention. If it weren’t for Cecile I’d always do the bare minimum, appearance wise, but she always said my hair looked pretty when it was down and I should wear makeup that brought out my striking green eyes; something natural just to bring out my ordinary features and make them look extraordinary.

It had taken at least two hours or more and I was afraid to look in the mirror. It felt as if Cecile had overdone it tonight and I didn’t want to look like a tricked-out Barbie doll; that sure as hell wouldn’t make me forget anything, it would just make me dread going into public.
While she got me ready she had made me put on a pair of yellow shorts, but not too short, with a black and white floral print tank top. She finished the outfit off with a pair of white sandals. I had to admit, she made a good choice. She had also curled my hair then shook it out to make my hair wavy though it was already naturally this way; it gave a little more notice to the waves. When I had finally dared to look in the mirror, I was surprised by the lightness of my makeup; my eyes looked vibrant, the color popping out thanks to the eye shadow she used.
Something told me she wanted me to get noticed tonight but she definitely wasn’t leaving herself out. She dressed in a skimpy, in my opinion, grey, washed out looking tank top with the shortest pair of blue jean shorts that I had ever seen. She added a pair of black sandals, a few bracelets, and a headband with a huge metallic silver bow on it and she was ready to go.

“Cecile, I don’t know about this.” I said sighing. I was hoping she would let me back out but like I said before, Cecile always got her way; always.

Damn it, Natalya! You’re such a downer sometimes. Just relax for once.” She said, scowling at me and checked her hair.

“If you don’t stop making that face at me then you’ll cause permanent wrinkles.” I murmured in frustration and frowned when she gasped; I felt bad though I was only playing with her.

“Do I really have wrinkles?” Cecile asked, looking closely into the mirror with a worried gaze.

I shook my head at her. “You look beautiful, CeCe, as always. You should know that, no one needs to tell you.” I told her reassuringly. Cecile wasn’t self conscious, she was quite the opposite; I guess it was just because it was me, not just some guy.

She huffed and rolled her eyes at me. “Whatever. Let’s just go.” She muttered, linking her arm through mine as she dragged me off to this party.

We got down to the beach and she smirked. This was her domain; where she shined. I saw at least six or seven guys stop dead in their tracks and start making their way over to her as soon as we stepped onto the sand. She politely turned them all down, snatched my wrist again, and drug us over to a little hut where some girl was serving drinks.

“Uhm, Sour Apple Daiquiri for me, and an Apple Martini for her.” She ordered. I started to protest, but her glare cut me off.

The bartender fixed us the drinks and passed them to us. Cecile paid then looked over at me as she sipped at her drink.

“Look, I just want you to have some fun tonight, okay?” I could tell she wanted to say more but her phone started to ring. She took one look at the caller ID then opened her phone and snapped it back shut again, very clearing expressing her distaste in the thought of discussing something with the person who had been calling.

“Was it Chris? Did he hear you were in town?” I question. The boy was bad news. He hung all over Cecile and used her to a point beyond what she normally did. Every time she saw him she left crying. He lived around here and he somehow managed to find out every time she was in town.

“Uh, yeah.” She mumbled, shaking her head. “I don’t ever want to talk to him ever again.” I nodded and her phone rang again. She flipped it open after she paused to glare at it. “Not interested.” She snapped before hanging up again.

“Turn it off!” I grumbled to myself as her phone went off yet again. I could tell by the look on her face that it was the same person calling, yet again.

“Don’t want to hear it!” She insisted, but she didn’t hang up. Whoever was on the other line obviously said something that caught her attention. She listened and then sighed. “But-” Cecile started and then stopped.

“Who is it?” I whispered. She shook her head, ignoring my question.

“I’ve got to go. I need to take this call.” She mouthed to me before she walked off.

I sighed again and stared down into my drink until I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up and he was just standing there.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOO! Sorry that took a little longer than the others but y'know, school seems to get in the way of everything. Plus this story is just starting and there's already Eight chapters now.

Hmm, I wonder who "he" is! Any guesses? Haha, well I hope you enjoyed it. :]

Comments and subscription are really appreciated!!!!
We're still holding to our threat, by the way!

Well, now that my turn is over....
Alyssa out!
I <3 You All! :D