Status: Work In Progress Right Now

So, You're in My Tour Bus?

Nine

Natalya’s POV

Jesus, he scared me; he had just about given me a heart attack. I had no clue who this guy was but despite that I had to admit he was quite attractive, yet my mind was more occupied with thoughts of Alex.

As much as I didn’t want to admit it, there was no denying that Alex was a distraction. I wish I would have never followed his lead; I couldn’t blame it all on him though. He was quite convincing but I could have said no, screamed, anything to get away from him and if I had done that I’d still be a virgin with no stupid rock star named Alex Gaskarth on my mind and holding my heart.

I stared at the guy for a minute or so before I realized I hadn’t said anything. “Oh! Sorry, uhm… Hi. D-Did you need something?” I said softly but loud enough for him to hear then glanced at the drink I had been served and smelled it a bit, making a face but nonetheless sipped a little. Ugh, it tasted horrible… It was a wonder that someone would want to drink this stuff. I pushed it away from me just a bit, in complete disgust. There was no way I could finish it, my stomach couldn't handle it.

"Not really. Just wanted to talk to a pretty girl.” He said, grinning at me. “Have you seen any?" He asked and winked; I immediately knew he was teasing me and maybe flirting.

My eyes drifted around to see if anyone was watching, maybe a group of his friends that had dared him to come talk to me but I saw none. Everyone else was going about their own business. My eyes went back to his face and I blushed, knowing he had been watching me. “I uh, well my friend Cecile is around here somewhere.” I told him nervously, shifting in the stool I was sitting on.

He smirked, “That’s not exactly what I was getting at. I’m Jake.” He said with a chuckle. “What’s your name?” He asked without hesitation and I was taken aback by his bold nature.

“W-Well, I’m not sure I should give my name to a complete stranger.” I told him, taking in a sharp breath when his arm brushed mine but I’m sure it was an innocent gesture.

“Maybe we could get to know each other, and then I won’t be a stranger.” Jake suggested confidently. I stared at him, at a loss for words and at that moment I wished Cecile would come save me. Boys had always made me nervous; I was never good with them. My mind went back to Alex; You did just fine with him. Why is now any different? My inner voice pointed out and I knew it had a point but something told me it was just because that was Alex. This guy is not Alex; he looked nothing like him, to me anyways. Alex’s hair was a wonderful shade of brown while Jake had blonde. Alex had a different skin tone than him. They may both have brown eyes but that didn’t change anything for me.

“I don’t know…” I said quietly and got up from my stool. “I should probably go find Cecile; I have to make sure she’s okay.” I told him. “Maybe I’ll see you around.” I said before running off to find where Cecile ran off to.

After a little while I heard her voice, only half of a conversation because she was still on the phone. “Jack, look,” She started and I frowned.

I stepped closer and cleared my throat. “You’re talking to Jack? You said you were talking to Chris. Why did you lie to me?” She finally turned to me, looking like a deer caught looking into a pair of headlights.

“Babe, now isn’t such a good time.” Cecile whispered into her phone. I stared at her, tears filling my eyes.

“Why did you lie to me?” I asked again. She held her finger up to me, a silent plea for one more minute on the phone. I rolled my eyes.

“I know. Jack, please, just-” She groaned. “Fine, fuck, fine. Uh, tomorrow-” She rolled her eyes. “God dammit, tonight then.” She pulled her phone away from her ear and looked at the time. “Don’t you dare be here before two, do you understand me?”

I wasn’t even the one she was talking to, but I cringed at the venom in her tone. If that boy knew what was good for him, he wouldn’t show up until two thirty. Cecile snapped her phone shut and turned to me.
“Why did you fucking lie to me?” Her attention focused on me now. I had never once used the F-word. Not until now. I didn't want to, but I did want her to stop ignoring me.

“I’m so sorry, Nat. I-”

“Don’t call me Nat!” Alex had called me Nat….

“Natalya, I’m sorry. I didn’t want to hurt you. He’s a constant reminder of Alex,” I cringed as she spoke his name. “I hate seeing you like this. I was trying to prevent this.”

I shook my head. “I don’t want to hear it.” I whispered. I walked off, leaving her standing there. I barely heard her tapping buttons on her phone. She called someone and when they answered she sobbed, begging for a ride to some local bar. Obviously they agreed because she calmed down a bit and practically started sexing them over the phone. It was probably Jack.

I hope she gets pregnant.

She deserves it.

I got myself another drink and, ignoring the awful taste, downed the whole thing.

“Hey there. How was your friend?” It was Jake.

“She left.” I stated harshly. I’ll be honest, what she did hurt. No matter what her intentions were.

“Shame, a beautiful girl like you shouldn’t be here alone….”

“Natalya. My name is Natalya. And I’m not here alone. I’m here with you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, wow, I'm a failure at life.
Alyssa totally wrote like almost all of this chapter.
Comments Please!

peace.