Status: slow active

Head Over Heels

I Know Something Is Wrong

I could not believe how Jaz was acting. She was being a total bitch. She ignored me all day and laughed with her friend every time I walked past her in the hall. Since when did she not want to hang out with Tanner and Ian? She acted like they were some kind of disease. I personally found nothing wrong with them.

Not only did I have Jaz to worry about, I also had a test in last period. It was a history test. I do not know why I do history. My mother wanted me to do it. She thought that I might need it when I am older. I have no idea what for.

I finally heard the bell ring so I put all my stuff away and left the classroom. I was walking towards my locker when I saw Jaz at hers, without her friends. I took a breath in and walked over there.

“Hey babe,” she turned around and smiled but it turned into a frown when she saw me.
“Oh it’s you,” she muttered.

It’s me? Well of course it is going to bloody be me. Who else calls her babe? As far as I’m concerned I should be the only one since I am you know HER BOYFRIEND!

“Yes it’s me,” I sighed, “what’s with you today?” She is starting to annoy me so much.

“Nothing, I am just over you and your fairy friends,” she hissed.

“Don’t you ever talk about my best friend and his boyfriend in that way,” I hissed back, venom dripping from my words. She is being the biggest bitch. She rolled her eyes at me.

“Parker, the only reason I am with you is because your hot. I know it and you know it. This is not love, its lust. You please me. If I asked you for sex you would say yes, and you know it. So let’s get this straight, I don’t want to hang out with your faggot friends and I definitely don’t want to be in the same room of them,” she started to walk away. I wouldn’t let emotion out.

“Oh and if there was a hotter guy at this school, you’re sorry ass would be gone. Don’t fool yourself,” I tried to block out her words, but I couldn’t.

I was actually glad she walked off. I thought she loved me. Well obviously she doesn’t you idiot. Shut up, I wasn’t talking to you. I am you, you fool. I said be quiet. Your telling yourself to be quite, you’re so smart. Whatever.

I seriously thought she loved me. I thought we had something going on, but obviously not. She wants nothing to do with me, except have sex if she feels like it. When did she turn into such a fucking slut? When we first started going out she was the nicest person ever, then she turned into this. I guess it is over between us, but then again she didn’t exactly brake up with me. So maybe we are still together? Argh, I don’t know. It’s to confusing to even think about right now, I need to study for my history test.

------------------------------------

Tests are horrible. Especially ones you know you are going to fail. I had five minutes until class was over, and then I am out of here. Maybe tomorrow I’ll actually be on time. I laughed in my head at that thought. Me? On time? I don’t think so. I will probably be late for my own wedding. Hopefully to Tanner. What the hell was that? To Tanner? I am not interested in Tanner. He is my best friend and not a future love interest. Best friend only. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to focus on my test. I had done ten questions out of forty. My mother is going to murder me. I can just tell. She hates when I fail. She hates me getting a grade below B.

“Alright class, pens down,” I heard Mrs. Bones say.

Great! I should start preparing my funeral. I will say goodbye to Tanner and Ian.

“Can we talk after everyone has left Parker?” I looked up at Mrs. Bones and nodded. I bit my lip. I wonder what that is about. What did I do? Nothing that I can remember off the top of my head. I’ve always been reasonably good in this class.

The bell rang and everyone raced to clean up and handing their papers in. I had a feeling they wanted to get out of class. I slowly put my stuff away, not caring if I took forever. Once I was finished I walked over to the teacher’s desk.

“Mrs Bones?” I asked, leaning on one of the desks in the front row.

“Ah, Parker. You seemed distracted in the test. Is everything alright?” She asked, leaning on the front of her desk.

“Yeah of course,” I lied through my teeth. I wasn’t about to dump all of my problems on a teacher.

“Well by the look of it you didn’t get very much done.” I looked down as she flicked through my test. I hated it when teacher’s looked at your stuff when you are right there. It’s embarrassing.

“Parker, I may just be your teacher, but I am also here if you need to talk,” she informed me.
I nodded,” is that all?” I asked. I hope I hadn’t missed the bus.
She nodded and I walked out of the classroom.

I got to my lcoked and unloaded everything in my hands. I grabbed my bag and walked outside to the front of the school. Obviously luck was not on my side today. Stupid bus.
I looked around and saw Tanner and Ian still here. Bingo!

“TANNER!” I basically yelled, hoping he would hear me.

I ran over to them, I cannot have Ian get up and leave. If they did that, I wouldn’t have a ride home and I would be walking for ages. It would take me til like 5 o’clock and my mother would murder me.

“Hey guys,” I breathlessly said. I put my hand over my chest, trying to catch my breath.

“Hey man, what’s going on?” Ian asked. Tanner remained quiet, which was weird. He usually greets me with a hello. I didn’t say anything of it, maybe he was feeling a bit off or something along those lines.

“I was talking to one of my teacher’s and I ended up missing the bus. Mind if I bum a ride off of you?” I asked, knowing Ian probably wouldn’t turn me down. He hardly ever does.
“Dude, you know I don’t care, hop in,” Ian said, signalling for me to hop in the car. Ian is a legend, seriously. I opened the back door and hoped in the car. I put my seatbelt on and waited patiently while the car moved.

“So I was talking to Jaz right and she isn’t keen on the movie idea, so we can still do it the three of us, if you guys want to?” I asked, leaving out the part how Jaz and I had a huge fight.
“Yeah, that would be cool,” Ian said, keeping his concentration on the road. I waited a second for Tanner’s reply, but I didn’t get one. He was being really odd this afternoon. It was like he didn’t want me here. Maybe I did something wrong? I don’t know, but it was making me feel uncomfortable. I frowned
I decided to poke his side. He turned around and looked at me. At least that got his attention.

“Tanner did you even hear a word I said?” I asked, frowning even more.

“Huh?” he had a confused look on his face.

“Well as I was saying before, Jaz doesn’t want to do the movie night. So we can still do it the three of us,” I explained.

“Or it can be the two of you,” Ian added. “I know you two haven’t hung out alone in a while. You guys do need your best friend time too,” Ian explained.

“Dude that’s not fair to you. I’d feel like we’d be leaving you out. Right Tanner?” I added. Maybe this time he would actually answer.

“Yeah,” he responded. Not much of an answer, but it is better than none I suppose.

“Alright then it’s settled,” I said sitting back in my seat. I clapped my hands, at least I get to spend times with people that I know don’t secretly hate me.

“Wait, wait a minute. Parker are you doing anything right now?” Ian asked me.

“No why?” I asked.

“All of us should just hangout now. That way you two can have your movie night together. I’m not busy tomorrow so Tanner and I can be all coupley alone tomorrow,” I smiled at his word. Coupley. It sounded like a pretty good plan.

“Sweet, I can harass the shit out of you two right now,” I beamed. This is brilliant. We hardly ever hand out just us three, so I never get the chance to harass them.
I smiled to myself and enjoyed the rest of the ride to Tanner’s house.

It was now around 5 o’clock. Tanner and I were sitting in his room alone because Ian had gone to the toilet. It was my chance to ask what had been going on with him. I really needed to know.

“Hey Tanner?” I asked, looking at him

He looked over to me,” yeah?” he asked.

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?”

“You just seemed like you didn’t want to talk to me when we were at school before,” I explained. Please say you don’t hate me, I hoped. I couldn’t have my best friend and my girlfriend hating me, it would be too much.

“I w-was just a b-bit out of it, that’s all,” he stuttered, which mean he was lying. I know him to well. I looked at him more, and he looked like he didn’t want to share it, so I just left it alone. I wasn’t going to push him to tell me. I just hoped he could tell me soon because before was scaring me. He has never not talked to me. We have known each other for forever. It just how it has been.

I smiled at him,” ok, well I am here if you need to talk, you know that right?”

“Yeah, I know that,” he smiled softly and looked back down

“What were you guys talking about?” Ian came back in.

“Nothing,” I smiled at him. He laughed at me.

I looked away from Tanner and looked at the television, trying to figure out what we were watching. Probably some weird discovery thingy, Ian loved these things. They bored me.
♠ ♠ ♠
omggg, i know this way overdue.
I am sooooo sorry.
comments<3