I Want a Taste of Your Medicine

Trent

"LANDON PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed as he carried me over his shoulder around the sand. Landon and I took the boat and left the rest of guys making them swim back to the shore. It would only take about 20 minutes or so, we weren't that far out.

"NEVER!" He yelled running up to the house. It wasn't until then that we figured out that Marshall had the key attached to his bathing suit shorts and we were locked out. Landon put me down and we both started laughing. I had my dress back on because I had, had time to dry off before we came back and my shoes were in my hand.

"What do we do now?" I said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and then rubbed my hair around.

"Break in," He said shrugging.

"How?" I said, looking at him seriously, but laughing at the same time.

"Follow me," He said grabbing my hand and bringing me around to the side of the house. I felt sort of bad for leaving Max behind but he was a good friend and he would kill me later when he finally arrived.

Landon walked over to the window by the kitchen and opened it, making sure to take out the screen before picking me up and shoving me through it. It was unexpected so I screamed a little bit and then looked back out at him once I was on my feet.

"Go unlock the door now," Landon said shooing me away and running to the front door. I opened it and let him in, jumping on his back as soon as he started to walk in the house.

"Landon Sparks, you aren't going anywhere Mr," I said getting off his back and facing him. We had been getting a lot more closer since the first time I arrived and I was starting to think that I maybe sort of liked him.

"Is that so," He said picking me up and walking me to the kitchen and setting me on the counter. I dangled my feet while he went into the freezer and grabbed a tub of ice-cream and 2 spoons.

"This is the best ice-cream in the world," He said taking some on his spoon and feeding it to me. He then proceeded to take another spoonful and shove it in his mouth.

"Whats the point in having 2 spoons when you're only going to use one?" I asked looking at him confused. He gave me some more before answering my question.

"Because the spoon in the tub is just in case somebody drops the first spoon," He said putting some more in his mouth. I grabbed the spoon from him and started to take some for myself.

"Doesn't that defeat the purpose of having 2 people and 2 spoons? Why doesn't each person just use 1 each?" I said, looking at him smiling with curiosity.

"I don't know, its just the way my mom used to give it to me. I guess it sort of just grew with me as I got older," He said stepping closer to me. He was standing in between my legs now with his hands on my legs making his way up to my thighs.

"Landon," I said, just as his lips came half a centimeter from mine. "I'm not doing this,"

"C'mon, its just for fun," He said his lips now touching mine but not exactly kissing them. They were so light against mine that I could hardly feel them except for when he talked. I pushed him away and jumped off the counter.

"I said I'm not doing this with you," I said walking to the other side of the counter looking at him.

"I know you like me," He said walking up to counter and leaning over so that his face was close to mine again, "I can see it in your eyes, even if it's just a little bit," Our lips were just barely touching when a booming sound came from the door.

"Shouldn't they just walk in?" I said figuring that it was just the guys.

"Its probably not them, I'll go answer it," He said walking over to the door and opening it. I was still by the counter when I heard a familiar voice sound through the house and with every second getting closer to me.

I turned around hoping that it was just my imagination, that I was delusional. I wasn't and I could feel my heart slowly ripping out of my chest. We just stood there staring at each other before I ran into his arms and held onto him for a long period of time.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him once we let go and backed up a bit from each other. Before he answered he kissed me roughly on the lips, but was still somehow gentle. I missed his kisses ... a lot.

"I'm so sorry," Kiss, "I shouldn't have did that," Deeper, longer kiss, "I love you, Pattyn," Deepest, longest and most passionate kiss. I pulled away after what seemed like an eternity.

"Trent," Kiss, "I missed you so much," Deeper, longer kiss. I pulled away though just staring into his beautiful eyes. That's when I remembered Landon who was sitting on the stool watching it all.

"Finally remember I was here?" Landon said once I looked over at him.

"Um Landon ... this is, um, Trent. He's my um, ex. Trent this is Landon, my brothers room mate," I said awkwardly.

"Sure looked like he was an ex. I thought you didn't do stuff like that, Pattyn," He said getting up and shaking Trent's hand anyways.

"Baby look, can we talk?" Trent said touching his hand to my cheek. I nodded and pulled him to my room, saying bye to Landon and giving him an apologetic look on my way there.

"I shouldn't have let you go, Pattyn. I want you back," He said holding my hands in front of us and intertwining our fingers. I loved how perfectly my fingers fit with his. Everything that had happened these past 2 weeks quickly blanked out of my mind and I found myself kissing him so passionately that I thought I might pass out from my lack of breathing.

"Lets be together then," I said grabbing him by the sweater and pulling him closer to me for another kiss. "I missed you so much," I whispered our lips still touching.

"I missed you too, Pattyn," He said and then we fell onto my bed and started kissing so intensely it was like one of us had died and came back to life and we were just so happy. I knew we still had to talk about some stuff, but I figured later would be better. Right now I was too busy about to make love to the only guy I had ever truly loved.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment/subscribe?
Trent appeared, do you hate me? ;)

Trent