I Want a Taste of Your Medicine

I'll Keep You My Dirty Little Secret

I had just gotten off the phone with Trent. Our relationship didn't last very long and I had told him everything I was going through. He said that if I ever came back or decided I wanted to be with him for sure then to just give him a call and fly back down there.

It's been 2 weeks since Debra had told me the news. I had taken to calling her Debra instead of mom because I guess she wasn't really my mom; she never acted like one anyway.

Did I mention that I had turned into a slut? I put the phone down beside me just as Landon started placing soft kisses down my neck. I knew that what I was doing was awful, especially with the way things were for me right now. I knew that if Trent had known any of it that he would be devastated and I knew that if Marshall found out I would be in a lot of trouble, which was why this was all a secret.

I moaned a little bit and then Landon checked to make sure that no body had boarded the pontoon boat. For some reason my worries seemed to disappear when he was kissing me, but they came back when he stopped. It was like I was addicted to him, and if he ever left I would feel lost.

Landon placed his lips to mine and we kissed for what felt like a million years. That was all Landon and I had ever did was kiss. We never went further but we occasionally got to the point where I was in my underwear and he was in his boxers. All of this happened in the boat where we decided to make our meeting place.

"You're so sexy," Landon whispered in my ear and I smiled and kissed him. He was definitely an asshole but he was probably the best kisser I knew of. I giggled and then pushed him off and groaned when I heard Marshall calling my name from the house.

I grabbed my clothes and threw them on and Landon did the same. We kissed for a few minutes until we heard Marshall call my name again and I sighed annoyed and then hopped off the boat. Landon was apparently out at the store right now and I was just relaxing so it wasn't obvious to anybody when I jumped off the boat and walked over to Marshall.

"How are you holding up?" Marshall asked as I reached closer and closer to him. He asked me this same question everyday and everyday I gave him the same answer but he didn't push it. I knew that he felt something crush inside him when he thought about Debra and Pete, our supposed parents, but I was too mad.

"Fine," I said shrugging and walking inside. The guys were all going out on the boat and as Marshall entered the house to I snuck to the window and watched Landon run out of the pontoon boat and to the door as fast as he could making an entrance that seemed like nothing was going on at all. I liked that about him though, he could keep a secret.

He winked at me and then faced Marshall who was busy watching Adam hobble down the hallway with his burger in one hand and his drink in the other. He was definitely someone who I trusted at this moment, but I was still a tiny bit mad at him for everything that had went down with us.

I decided that I wasn't going to show my real feelings anymore. Fuck feelings, they only lead you right back to where the pain is. Jake and Max came down the hallway next and Max hugged me, which we had been doing a lot since we started talking. Max was a pretty cool person and I knew he cared about what had happened to me, I just wasn't sure if I did anymore.

I looked at all of the guys surrounding me and then they all went to the pontoon boat, while I stayed behind. I was going to do some reading anyways because I had just hit a really interesting part. Then I thought about feelings again, and I went back to not caring.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment/subscribe?
things have been really busy lately, sorry for the slow updates.
I met the down with webster guys and hugged them and got autographs and watched them live and so I was a little too hyper to write.