Sequel: Rabid Love History
Status: On Going

RabbiDt Love

Brain Violation

Eric's P.O.V.

I didn't ever notice I never said his name out loud because it always ran around wildly in my head. Really. His name was like a wild animal in my head. Or my dick but that's a whole different subject. But when I was about to say his name out loud I felt like I was losing something. I don't know what but it felt special. Losing something special. Not sure what but I knew it felt special.

"Your really cruel to treat him like that." Damion said with a smile. Yeah you just feel so flipping bad for him. Your teasing him ya know. Dit wit. Bitterly thought staring at him like he was some sort of alien.

"Am not. You treat him worse than I do." His head fell back with his mouth falling open. A large fit of laughter escaped from the annoying lips. I never really cared much for Damion. But he knows the dog Kegan who wont stop humping my leg and I need his help to shake the pooch off.

"Sorry but I never hit him with a bat, or a base ball either. Your much crueler than I was. " Sighing leaning up against a locker not caring if someone needed to get in it.

"You have to have some way to get rid of him other than him losing interest." He seemed to go into thought about it. His teeth pulling his bottom lip in then letting it slide out only to repeated the action.

"Well...I only know how to piss him off. But that doesn't make him leave." I felt everything brighten up smiling at him.

"Really how? Nothing I do pisses him off." He seemed hesitant about his words and only turned and opened his locker grabbing some books out. I waited patiently as he closed the locker and looked down at me.

"You should shake him off the old fashion way instead of trying to get dirty."

"Coming from the dirty master?" Asked feeling irritation start to pulse through me. Just tell me what makes him pissed dammit. That way at least I'll have a day to myself. Oh a peaceful quite day to myself. Feeling the longing for that day he just stared at me as I day dreamed about not having Kegan around for a whole day. It would be pure bliss.

"Yes coming from the dirty master. But if you really want to play dirty you'll have to let me fuck ya." His eyes seemed some what violating at the moment. They felt like Kegan's but more heated. And it was uncomfortable. Scary that Kegan was comfortable.

"What?" He leaned in closer breathing out hot breath on my lips a devilish smile was on his features.

"Just once." Backing up a foot having a hand out and pushing him back.

"I'm not that desperate yet." He chuckled and took my wrist lightly having his thumb caress the back of my hand.

"That hurts. Makes me believe you don't think I'm attractive enough."

"It's not your body that isn't attractive it's your personality. I'm goin' to class." Thanks for nothing.

You should really lighten up.
I'll take it under advisement.
No you wont.
Ignoring the stupid voice I got to my own locker and yanked it open as soon as the bells rang. People shuffled through the hall way to get to their class. No rush here.

So immature for ignoring me. Rolling my eyes shoving some books in and taking a couple out.

If you don't listen I'll give you dirty thoughts about Damion. My head ended up closing my locker. I cant believe my dick is threatening me again. And this time with mental image's. Wanting to give up and just cry out pathetically wishing this nightmare to be over. Or at least have my dick stop talking to me . Kegan I can deal with. But a voice in my head threatening me is another thing.

Your still ignoring me? Pushing away from the locker wanting nothing more than to join my dead father. May he rest in peace. Getting to class having my head rest against the books that felt like they weighed a ton.

Damion slowly presses kisses against your neck before biting down on the thick area making you moan softly and rub up against him having your cocks rub up against each other feeling -

What the hell do you think your doing!?

Giving you dirty image's about Damion. Now that I've gotten your attention. That was pretty good right? I mean I wouldn't mind knowing what it feels like to have Damion raid your neck.

Your my dick not my neck!
Well I gotta feel something to get turned on.

Sure didn't seem that way when you were getting hard all by yourself without any of those thoughts.

You just want him that much.

Go fuck yourself.
Oh yes that's perfectly mature. Also that is impossible for me to do or you'd be coming 6 or 8 times a day.


Is that even possible?
Questioned mainly to myself shaking my head on my arms slightly.

Will you listen to me now?
Fine what do you want? Other than Kegan.
Damion acted strange don't you think?
You know it's really strange to have a dick that has manners, is some what polite, and notices things like something being off.

He just didn't want to tell me. What's the big deal? That and he always acts strange.

True. Never mind then.
The voice went silent. I just stared at the front of the room where the teacher had started teaching after taking attendance. I of course ignored her when my name was called. But I was to busy listening to someone having fun violating my brain with someone I never want to have sex with again.

Strange huh? Thought going into deeper details about the talk I had with Damion. Sure he was hesitant about it. And him seeming to dislike Kegan it was strange. But everyone has their limits on how low they go.

Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 0 1 6

Strange that's the exact same amount of words I got on the other story chapter I posted. Huh...

Anyway it's like so late. But I'll get back on it. My main focus is on Will you love me at the moment. So yeah.

Thanks for the comments =)

kyanaCupcake
Slash-a-holic
holly.is.awkward
Rebecca
Phoenix_xX
LeadThisFreakShow


=D Thank you, thank you, thank you ^.^