Dark Passion Play

Dont *** With Angry Midgets

They came out at night, in the cool crisp air of the midnight hour. Creatures of amazing speeds and agility that crawled here straight from the depths of hell. Nothing would stop them on their rampage into the City of Evil. All had one mission, they were all on the race for the child.

But those who knew weren’t unprepared. A team of Vampires, werewolves and unholy creatures joined together to protect one common interest.

(Zena PoV)

Everyone has been acting different today. They were all so distant from me, minus Zacky. He was sitting next to me on the couch. What was everyone else’s problem?

“Hello Matthew.” I said and Matt just nodded in my direction. Asshole.

“Why is everyone acting like there is a ten foot pole up their ass, and an angry midget is cranking away at it?” I asked and Zacky snorted.

“I do know, but I don’t know if I can say. We don’t need you stressing about this even though I’m stressing enough for the both of us.” He said laughing nervously.

“What’s going on. Why don’t you people tell me anything?!” I said getting pissed, and sad.

“Shh, calm down.” He said and I began to feel serene, like I was on a cloud. Stupid mind tricks.

“Stop making me feel high Zacky.” I laughed and the highness stopped.

“And don’t get me started on Syn, he wont even look at me. He hasn’t come down all day.”

“He is so strange.” Zacky mused and I huffed.

“Damn right.” I said looking up at the stairs. Please come down Brian.

“Would some ice cream make you feel better?”

“Zacky, ice cream was my comfort food since I was 7. Of course I want some fucking ice cream. This is just my excuse to have more.” I laughed pointing at my stomach. He got up and walked into the kitchen at normal speed for my sake. It was so freaky whenever he fucking flashed around.

No. He said coldly and I got really sad, this pregnancy thing had me on constant emotional roller coasters. Tears flooded my eyes and blurred my vision and my bottom lip started to shake.

By the time Zacky walked back with the ice cream I was full out crying.

“What happened within five seconds that could make you cry?” He asked handing me the items and putting his arms around me. I heard Brian’s footsteps coming down the stairs.

“If you are coming down here just because I’m crying, go the fuck back upstairs because Its your fucking fault.” I snapped and he rolled his eyes and disappeared up the stairs in a mere eye blink.

“Ah I see.” He said sarcastically.

“I’m so fucking tired of seeing them ignore me. Can we leave?” I asked and he shrugged seeing as it was okay.

“Yo Matt! We’re going out.” He called.

“Where?”

“We are just going for a walk. She wants to get away from you guys.” He said and Matt made a slightly hurt face. Well he shouldn’t ignore me.

“C’mon Zena.” He said and I grabbed his hand as we walked out of the house.

We walked away into the forest expanse and we just took paths enjoying the fresh air.

“This is so cool they didn’t have much of this at home.” I said looking up at the tall trees.

“Yeah, its really awesome. Going at night is the best.” He said smiling, a certain twinkle in his eyes.

“Pshh like you have a life to be going all these places.” I snickered and he playfully pushed me.

“Mean.” I stuck my tongue out and I laughed. It was wonderful being able to spend time with him. It was like I was getting all of those years back. I looked into the trees and I saw a pair of glowing eyes within the brush. I stopped walking and stared at it. Its irises seemed to pulse and swirl, and the movement hypnotized me. My eyes followed pulse patterns as I heard small commotion behind me. As I stared at it, I got a bad feeling in my stomach, and it wasn’t the baby. They disappeared and I snapped out of my trance. I’d realized that Zacky had been calling me for like 2 minutes.

“C’mon dude, you spaced out for no reason. You just started staring at something.” He said laughing, and I flipped him off. I swung on his hand back and forth, and I mildly skipped.

“Wheee! Wheee! Wheee!” I screeched obnoxiously. I’d gotten that habit from Matt, he would always do that when we went for walks. You know, before that midget shoved that ten foot pole up his ass.

“You shouldn’t be so loud. Someone could hear you.” He said and I looked at him with a confused expression.

“What do you mean?” His eyes changed to a russet color and began to pulse and swirl, catching me in a light trance.

“It’s dangerous when you are out alone in the City of Evil.” He said before he smiled evilly and he sneered maliciously down at me. His pearly white teeth flashing at me, and when I saw a single pair of razor sharpened teeth on his top row, I knew this wasn’t Zacky…

(Brian/Syn PoV)

I sat down on my mattress with my elbows resting on my knees staring down. My mind was whirring, he was all that I could think about. I’m such a fucking idiot. I just keep pushing her away, and now she knows it. It doesn’t help that she’s pissed about it either. After I found out that her life is basically in fuck loads of danger, how was I supposed to react. But I’ll tell you not like this, I should be there when she needs me. I decided I would go downstairs and be with her like I’m meant to.

As soon as I got out of bed, I had the feeling like something was ripping apart my mind. Pain shot through me as I fell back down to my knees. I heard loud screams of a girl, and her heart beat. I could hear a second heartbeat that sounded softer, underlying the first.

I heard the distinct sound of flesh tearing, and fabric ripping, these sounds sounding like a dynamite explosion in my ears. The heartbeat quickened as I heard the rattle of chains and the sound of,

“BRIAN!” Being yelled. My eyes snapped open, the pain not subsiding.

I burst through the door to see the rest of the group. They looked shocked at my frantic entrance and Matt went to speak.

“Syn, we were just-“ He started, but I interrupted screaming.

“She’s gone!” I yelled through my blinding pain, before it all stopped as quickly as It came. And I leaned against the door frame holding my head. I looked back up at them through tired eyes.

“They’ve gotten her…” I said and everyone’s eyes widened in fear. Matt had everyone scramble to reach all of our allies and set out the search for her.

And for the first time in 10 years, I let tears fall from my eyes.

(Zena PoV)

They pulled and grabbed at me, manhandling me as they tried to cuff my hands. I wriggled and thrashed against their grip. My only concerns were my brother, and the baby.

“Don’t worry honey, we are gonna take good care of you and your baby…” One of them sneered sinisterly. Only one person could be so synyster… Tears ran down my face, and they left burning trails down my skin.

“WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!” I screamed kicking and thrashing more. I felt sharp ass teeth slide into my flesh from my wrist, and I screamed. But I had no more energy to fight anymore. I fell limp in my captor’s arms as they carried me away from where I had been for so many months. I looked up through now tired and heavy lids to see the sinister form of Zacky smirking down at me with vertical russet eye slits and vampire fangs.

“…You’re…you’re n-not…m-my brother…” I mumbled getting drowsy as my vision got fuzzy.

“No I’m not. I’m what your brother and his friends have done to you.” He laughed evilly and before my brain could register it fully it was like someone pulled out the power from a computer and I instantly shut down.

---

I woke up in the most comfortable of beds. I was drowning in soft pillows and duvets. Each was set up to fit my every curve and dip. I opened my eyes and my vision slowly focused in to my new surroundings. I was in a huge canopy bed with tea light candles floating around the room in mid air. The room itself was dimly lit, and the rest of the light was provided by the candles. I sat up and looked around wondering where I was.

I had a huge pain in my head and I felt like my mind was a blank white slate. I couldn’t remember anything. Nothing at all registered in my mind besides my current thoughts.

As if on cue a tall, skinny man dressed in black with brown curly hair that hung in his face and a heartagram around his neck. Light seemed to bounce off of the black jewel in the middle of it. He looked foreign, as in not from Huntington. He had full lips and clear green eyes. He was beautiful to simply put it. Why was everyone so freaking pretty?!

He smirked at me, and he got a creepy look in his eye when his eyes flashed down to my stomach that had a definite curvature to it. How in the fuck was I pregnant?! I was definitely in horror land now.

“I see you have awakened.”

“I see you see correctly.” I retorted.

“Cute.” He laughed smally, humoring me…

“Who are you? Why am I here? Wher-“ I started to ramble and he held his hand up to silence me.

“Shut up.” He simply said, his facial expression unchanging. I was taken back by his nonchalant attitude. Wasn’t he at least going to hit me? It would make this experience a whole lot easier to hate.

“My name is Ville Valo, and that baby inside you is mine.”
♠ ♠ ♠
SHOCKER!
he-he im just in a generous updating mood

Comment for the plot twists!