Dark Passion Play

Sexy Never Left Jimmy

Chapter 23
(Zena PoV)

I wasn’t talking…I couldn’t. I felt like I was scarred, it was the most animalistic state I’d ever seen him in. I haven’t fed from him in weeks before it happened, and now I just really couldn’t do it. I admit that I feared him. The only time I ever talked, was to December. I knew she would understand me though, she knew what I meant when I said Daddy or Syn, or asshole. I referred to Syn like that many times and she giggled whenever I said it. Its horrible parenting I know.

I avoided conversation and contact with him. The worst part was that I felt his hurt, and I couldn’t bring myself to be around him. I felt like he would hurt me again… I went into my daughter’s room and she was standing up in her crib, holding the railing and giggling and laughing and bouncing excitedly. A smile broke out on my face and I went over to her.

“Ma!” She cried out and I laughed. Her raven black hair was long, and her gold eyes sparkled.

“I still haven’t talked to Syn.” I said and her eyes got big in question.

“Nyn.” She repeated and I smiled.

“Yes, I haven’t talked to him. He scares me baby.” I said and she made a tiny heart with her tiny hands.

“Mhm I still do. Don’t worry baby, I still love him.” I said and she giggled.

“Do your teeth hurt?” I asked her and she opened her mouth. She had tiny teeth poking out and I chucked. She reached out and touched my mouth, poking and prodding my lips. I smiled and she touched my long incisors before she touched hers and pouted.

“Yours will get big like mine later okay? Don’t you worry about it.” I smiled and she giggled, her eyes darting around in curiosity.

“Do you want to go downstairs and see Uncle Zacky?” I asked and she giggled and clapped. I lifted her out of the crib and put her on the floor next to me. She usually crawled, but she could attempt at walking if I held her hand.

“Come on.” I said and she waddled beside me with a grin on her face. I had to pick her up to go down the stairs, but then I put her back on the floor and held her hand.

“Hey guys.” I said quietly with a smile on my face. They looked up at me, and I met eyes with Syn. My breathing hitched and I looked away, I focused on the little girl holding my hand and trying to keep her stance.

“Zena! How are you doing today girl?” Jimmy asked me, pulling me into a side hug.

“The same. December wanted to see you guys.” I said a little bit louder. Zacky walked into the room and she squealed.

“Z!” She yelled and she let go of my hand and tried to run over to him, but she took one step and fell. I put my hand over my mouth and I chuckled, it was cute. She crawled over to Zacky and he picked her up.

“Have you fed recently? I know you are supposed to soon.” Matt said and I scratched the back of my neck nervously.

“No…but I will, just not…now.” I said stumbling over my words. Matt looked at me expectantly and I looked around nervously.

“Zena, you aren’t doing this to yourself again.” He said and I looked up at him.

“You don’t understand Matt…I can’t…” I said my voice cracking. I’m sure my eyes revealed how I felt as they glistened with tears. His face softened and he went to reach for me.

“No…just…don’t.” I said going to go back upstairs. I couldn’t take those questions or that speech when he was sitting right there. I barely put my foot on the first step before I heard music blaring through the house to an infectious beat. Jimmy started dancing with December rather provocatively to ‘Sexy Back.’ My jaw dropped as December bounced on her feet laughing while Jimmy was dancing almost stripper like.

Ill be damned if Jimmy wasn’t Dee’s bitch. He wasn’t getting too dirty; he was just shaking his ass. Syn, Zacky and Matt howled with laughter while Johnny had his infamous camera in his hand taping the whole thing.

“Hey mom get in this!” Jimmy said and I shook my head.

“Get over here you milf.” He said and I laughed as I gave into his silly antics. I went over to the two of them, and Dee shouted ‘Ma’ and ‘Rev’ over again. I started shaking my ass as I ‘got my sexy on’ according to Jimmy.

“You are going to corrupt my baby.” I said laughing and he pulled me into a hug.

“I knew you were feeling like shit about what happened, so I had to make you smile again because you are no fun when you are sad. And I don’t like seeing you sad.” He said and I sighed warmly.

“Thanks Jimmy, I love you.”

“I love you too baby girl.” He said and I smiled. I felt someone’s gaze on me and I turned around to meet Brian’s intense eyes in a scrutinizing look. My eyes widened and fear flashed through me. An unwanted chill shot down my spine and I shivered. I pulled my gaze from his, and I looked shaken.

December crawled on the floor and I watched as she made her way over to her daddy. Syn smiled and picked her up. He kissed her chubby cheek. They were still so cute together. I smiled as his display of affection for his daughter. A pang of hunger suddenly ripped through me like someone was carving me like a pumpkin.

“What the hell?!” Zacky yelled looking scared. I just roared in pain.

“I-it’s just a hunger pa-pang…I’ll be fin-fine…” I tried to reassure but they wouldn’t have it.

“Zena I’m not letting you sit here and starve.” Matt said looking at me with darkening eyes.

“Matt…I-I don’t…” I started and he yelled.

“No! You will go over there, and you will bite him! That is the purpose of fear, to over come it!” He said using an authoritative tone.

“How can I over come it if I’m terrified?! Matt you don’t understand that I am completely scared shitless of the father of my daughter! He’s the only person I’ve ever loved this way and I can’t even look at him!” I said, my eyes looking crazed as they teared over. He walked over to me and held my shoulders firmly as he stared down. He wouldn’t give up; he wasn’t fazed by my tears.

“Zena just do it. You’ve never been scared of him or anything, so don’t start now. Go bite that son of a bitch, and then hand his ass to him for scaring you like that.” He said with a smirk at the end. There was a sense of motivation in his statement. I held Matt’s strong gaze before I turned around. There he was, standing in the opening of the other room. His body was in a set stance with his legs in line with his broad shoulders.

I wanted to turn around and run, I felt like he would just attack me any second. My mind flashed to images of his malicious expression and his silver eyes. I shook my head and walked towards him. This was more than just getting blood; I was facing my newest and most painful fear. He had a strong look on his face, the one I’ve fallen in love with.

A vision of his raging silver eyes flashed in my mind and I blinked to rid the image. Suddenly his eyes softened and a flood of emotion washed over his face.

“…Zena.” He said at the same time that I said.

“Bri…” I ran into his arms, and he swept me up into a hug. A tear fell down my face as I inhaled his beautiful scent. His strong arms wrapped around my small frame and I just cried into him.

“Zena, baby it kills me seeing you so afraid of me.” He said picking up my chin to make me stare into his beautiful eyes.

“I can barely look at you without seeing you so furious with me.” I said quietly and he leaned down and pressed an addictive kiss on my lips.

“I was never angry with you…I just couldn’t control myself, it had nothing to do with you being Zena, in that moment you were just a vampire.” He said with sincerity in his eyes.

“Just hold me…” I said wrapping my arms around his neck lovingly and he picked me up off of my feet easily. He held me so gently as if in fear of breaking me.

“ego mos nunquam vole permitto vos praecessi. Ego vos amor.” He murmured gently and soothingly, rubbing my back as he held me. I began to feel so safe again in his arms.

“Brian what did you say?” I asked quietly.

“I said I will never be willing to let you to go, I love you.” He said and I smiled.

“I love it when you speak to me in Latin.” I said looking up at him and he smiled down at me.

“Vos es meus sodalis, meus sol solis , meus luna quod astrum.” He said and I giggled.

“What did you say?”

“I said you are my soul mate, my sun, my moon and star.”

He said and I kissed him once.

“I love you Brian. So much.”

I heard a baby’s giggle. December was laughing and cooing.

“Syn!” She yelled and I turned around making a confused face. What kind of baby language is this? I turned to Syn, and he had a proud smile.

“Filia.” He said and she was giggling and smiling all over the place.

“What’s going on here?”

“I called her daughter, she’s my daughter.” He laughed and I just looked perplexed.

“Well you better teach me Latin because god knows I don’t understand this shit.” I said laughing.

“Don’t worry I will. You should have picked up on some of it by now.”

“Ego ad vos sodalis?” I said making quotations with my fingers while rolling my eyes sarcastically.

“You love it.”

“I do.” I said giggling.

“No more being afraid?” He asked me and I nodded.

“I’m so dumb. How could I have been so afraid of you, you act so retarded half the time. Just don’t get scary on me again…like seriously Brian don’t…” I said in a warning tone.

“Okay I won’t. I should have had more self control than that and I’m sorry.” He said and I nodded.

“You know, I really should punch you in the fucking face for that.” I added and he huffed. I crossed my arms with a dead ass expression on my face.

“You wouldn’t.” He challenged and I smirked.

“You said you’re sorry right?” I asked and he nodded. I smirked and reared back my arm before I slammed my fist into his cheek. I heard a satisfying noise.

“I forgive you Synnie.” I said and he growled.

“Now I really forgive you!” I said pressing my lips up against his.

“I can’t believe you hit me that hard.” He laughed.

“It turned you on, shut up. Plus you deserved it.” I added between our heated kisses.

His hands travelled down to my lower back, and he pressed my body flush against his. Our tongues tangled with each other. I took steps back until we were against the nearest wall. He towered over me and his eyes burned with dark lust. I could feel my body getting worked up under his touch. My teeth sharpened and he cut his tongue on one of my incisors. He whined into the kiss but I moaned. It tasted euphorically, and he pulled away. There was blood dribbling down his chin as the cut in his tongue bled for a while.

I leaned in and licked slowly at the crimson trails. His eyes were closed as his mouth was open in ecstasy. My tongue made its way to his neck and I could smell the fresh blood rushing through his veins. The endorphins were enticing me with the sweet smell.

“Brian…” I moaned against his neck. His teeth were lengthened as he pulled his hips into mine creating amazing friction.

“Take it.” He said and that was all of the initiative I needed. I sunk my fangs into his warm skin and the sweet blood rushed into my mouth. I relished at the taste and I squirmed under his touch. I sunk my teeth in further as more blood rushed out for my taking. As I drained him, I realized my fangs released venom into his system. I stopped feeding and I pulled my teeth out of the wound. I licked at it until it started to close. When I looked at his face, he had the stupidest grin on his face.

“Ho-holy shit.” He said and I rolled my eyes.

“Way to kill the mood Brian.” I said feeling fully replenished.

“That felt so good…like…like…like drugs, or an orgasm.”He said and I laughed.

“I feel so dizzy…I think you took too much blood. I can’t even get a boner right now if I tried.” He said and I burst out laughing. He slumped against me, and with my vampiric strength I was able to support him. I dragged him back into the family room with my brother and my pseudo-brothers and my Latin speaking baby.

“What’s wrong with Syn?” Jimmy asked.

“I bit him and now he claims that he’s high.”

“That sounds about right.” He said nodding and I laughed.

“How do you feel right now bro?” Matt asked him and his tired eye looked over at him.

“I feel like a cloud.” He said slowly and we all started laughing at him.

“Come on baby, you wont feel it soon. Just try to think normally.” I said and he shook his head.

“No…I feel sexy and I like it.” He half-slurred and that sent us over the edge. We all erupted into loud laughter.

“Go feel sexy somewhere else.” I said and he laughed loudly.

“I wanna feel sexy in your pants.” He said grabbing the front of my belt and pulling me towards him.

“Go feel sexy in Matt’s pants.” I said pushing him towards Matt who caught him. I guess the whole loopy-ness started to wear off after and he didn’t sound so idiotic.

“Whoa babe…that was the best.” He said and I laughed.

“I tried.” I said and he hugged me from behind.

“So when are you going to bite me again?” He asked and I rolled my eyes.

“I need to in two months, but I can if I just want a snack.” I snickered and he raised his eyebrows.

“Is it snack time yet?”

“Nope Synnie shut up.”

“Snack!” December yelled clapping and Syn smiled and went over and swept her up.

“Yup you’re right. Its snack time, but your mommy is a selfish bitch so daddy doesn’t get a snack.”

“Brian Elwin Haner Junior! You do not use curse words like that in front of my daughter!” I yelled going into instant mother mode as I pointed a finger sternly at him.

“What? She’s my daughter too! And you taught her how to call me an asshole!” He replied and I smirked.

“That was different… And how did you find out?!”

“Stop hearing so well. You suck.” I said and he laughed.

“I can’t wait till I teach her Latin. Then we can all say things about you and you will never know.” He said and I fake pouted.

“Would you really do that to me Synnie?” I pouted innocently. He just stared at me trying to see if I was lying. I was really good at it though.

“Syn man, are you really going to deny that face? I mean come on look at it!!” Jimmy said pointing to my face.

“Oh baby of course not.” He said and I smirked.

“Too late. You’re sleeping on the couch tonight.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah. a while since i updated. This was prewritten but i just never got around to getting it out. So comment! tell me what you think even though its well overdue.

OH! and i've finally figured out what direction this story is taking. Its actually really awesome, so stick around for it! :D

MV