Dark Passion Play

Demonic Shit

(Zena PoV)

Matt kicked the door open to the house and It hit the wall with a bang. We walked into the house. It was trashed, glass was broken, tables and shit were overturned and there were scratch marks everywhere. Everyone was on high alert as we made our way to where Syn is. When we opened the door, he was gone. The restraints were easily torn through and the needles were ripped out from his arm, leaving a coat of blood on them. We dashed out of the room on a search for him. There were blood droplets on the floor, and I figured it belonged to Syn. There were crashes from deeper inside the huge house.

“WHERE IS SHE!?” We heard being roared, and we headed to the basement. It was dark and shadowed, but we heard heavy breathing, and a figure standing with his back towards us. He slowly turned around, and we were met with the demonic golden slits of Syn’s eyes.

“Zena.” He said, but it didn’t sound like him at all. He spoke in a deep growl that seeped fear into my very bones.

“Calm down.” Was all I said walking towards him.

“Don’t tell me what to do! Watch your fucking mouth slave!” He roared and I was shocked and I jumped back. He had finally gone insane.

“Syn, we know this isn’t you! Find yourself man!” Matt screamed, and his eyes changed back to their regular state, but immediately slit once more.

“I don’t answer to you! Give me the bitch!” He screamed pointing at me. He took one step forwards and I lost it, I ran up the stairs in the other direction. I could hear his roars and growls as they tried to hold him back, but I could hear him crashing up the stairs by the time I reached the living room, and I darted up the main stair case. I ran through many hallways until I came to a dead end with huge grand window. I turned to see Syn standing at the end of the hallway, only a shadow from here. I turned and tried to open the window, but it was just glass. I turned around to see Syn halfway there already.

“Shit shit!” I banged on the window, and looked down to see that I was 3 stories up. Tears fell freely from my eyes and onto my face. It turned around to come face to face with Syn’s chest.

“You didn’t have to betray me. You didn’t have to go against me. But you did!” He yelled and he grabbed me tightly by my shoulders.

"What did i do to you?!" I screamed but nothing was getting through.

“You shouldn’t even be alive, I should have killed you a long time ago for what you’ve done to me.” He seethed. And I let a tear fall down my face.

“I’ll see you in hell.” He said before he gave me one big push and I shattered through the window. I managed to grip onto the sill, as I hung three stories up and glass rained down on me. Syn leaned out of the window and glared at me.

“Syn…please…help me.” I cried but he laughed a sinister evil laugh.

“Please…” I begged and images flashed before my eyes. I saw his evil face staring down at me. Then I saw our bodies close together in the shower. I saw one of our many fights. I saw the way he held me at night. I saw my first dream of him, I was covered in blood, as my eyes shone bright, and blood leaked from my neck. He pressed forehead to mine, and our noses touched.

No He murmured.

“Brian…” I said and I saw his eyes un-slit and change to a honey/caramel color. The malicious expression faded from his face to one of surprise, realization, fear and sorrow. I shut my eyes and squeezed tears through my lids as my grip slipped from the shard covered window sill. Strong hands gripped my wrists and I opened them to see him staring at me and he pulled me in quickly.

“What did you call me?” he asked in shock. His voice sounded normal, he seemed human again.

“Brian…It’s your name…” I said my face twisting from the multiple pieces of glass embedded in my hands.

“How did you know?”

“Its what I called you in my dream.” I said and he just looked at me. For once it looked like he was showing emotion besides anger. His eyes watered as he looked down at me.

“I haven’t been called Brian in over ten years.” He said sadly.

“Why not?”

“Because the last person who called me that, was my little sister.” He said and my eyes widened.

“What happened to her?” I asked quietly and he looked me in the eyes. I felt my head feel lighter and he was getting in my mind, and he showed me a memory.

(Brian’s PoV)

I could feel myself changing. That bite burned at my flesh, it made me so animalistic. It destroyed my very humanity. It made me a monster. My eyes turned from a chocolate brown, to luminescent honey gold. I watched as my teeth painfully elongated on the top and bottom, and my button nose came to a point. My senses were kicked up and all of it at once gave me a headache, and when I opened my eyes, I could see much sharper, hear much clearer and smell much better. My voice even sounded different. It was smooth and my words simply rolled off the tongue.

What hit me though was that I was terribly, monstrously hungry. Nothing I ate could settle my insatiable, inhuman appetite. A scent hit me and it made my mouth water. I followed the scent all the way to my sister McKenna’s room. When I opened the door, I realized it was her. The scent of flesh.

“Hi Brian!” She chirped upon seeing me, but I looked at her like a predator would his prey. I stalked over to her, being lead by my senses.

“What are you doing?” She asked as I sniffed the air around her, the scent plugging my nose and driving me insane. I had to get away from her; I had to get her away from me.

“McKenna…you…I can’t…you need…get away!” I yelled and she jumped, fear in her chocolate eyes. It was then that I snapped and rarely ever returned. My instincts took complete control, my instincts were Synyster…

I lunged at it, and it screamed. I had it down under me and it was screaming for me to stop but I couldn’t…My instinct wouldn’t let me. I bit forcefully into its neck, and once I tasted the taste of flesh, I had passed the point of no return. I bit, and ripped and tore at its flesh as it screamed and thrashed under me. Its face was unrecognizable, and neither was its body. I gnawed on the bones of its exposed ribcage, and the heart was still beating. The hunger inside of me was satisfied, and I came out of my trance.

Blood was dripping from my mouth and flesh and tissue was stuck on my teeth. When I finally looked down. I realized it was my sister.

I stared down at the mutilated body in terror.

“…Br-ian.” She barely whispered before her heart just stopped, and I watched as it happened.

“No…NO! MCKENNA!” I screamed touching her bloody cold face. I was covered in blood and it seeped through the cracks of the floor. I could taste human flesh in my mouth and I leaned into the wastebasket near me and threw up burning acid.

Tears fell from my eyes as I realized just exactly I had done. I knew I needed to escape.

“I’m sorry…” I murmured over the corpse before my bones began to shift and twist inside of my body making me scream in pain. My skin felt like it was burning off, and I heard snaps and twists as my skeleton reconfigured itself. I looked down to see a snout and I went to speak but I barked. It was then that I realized what happened to me. I escaped through the window that night trying to escape the animal that I had become.


I stared back into his eyes, and I was crying. He had tears on his face as well.

“I’m sorry.” I said and he shook his head. My hands were burning with pain and I started to get dizzy from the blood loss. He took my hand and saw the pieces of glass sticking out of it. He pulled them out and I winced. He put his hands over mine and the pain went away. I looked at them to see them untouched.

He gave me a small smile and I returned it
“Thanks.” I muttered and I stepped towards him, looking at his expression as I got closer. I reached my arms around his body and hugged him. When he hugged back, I realized that I felt right in his arms. In this rare moment when he opened up to me, I wanted to know more. I wanted more of his presence. I let go of him right when the others crashed into the hallway.

“What the fuck happened to my fucking window!?” Matt yelled. I pointed at Brian.

“He threw me out of it.” I said and Zack and Matt got extremely pissed. Before I knew it, Zacky had Syn pinned under him, throwing punches left and right.

“I’m tired of you fucking with my fucking sister!” He yelled and I just watched as it took place.

“Stop.” I said in a monotone, surprisingly Zacky listened.

“You shouldn’t fight.” I yawned walking away from the scene, I needed to sleep. I straight up walked into Syn’s room and sat on his bed. I stared at the wall where they had him pinned. I remembered the look in his eyes when I held the knife to his throat. Why didn’t I kill him? I wish his death daily, but I can’t allow myself to kill him. I just might have a soft spot for him…damn Christ or whoever said it for being right. It doesn’t even matter anyway because he will be right back to his asshole self. As if on cue, he walked through the door looking distraught and his jaw was bruised. Ha-ha we were twins.

“Hey Bri-“

“Syn.’” He snapped and I rolled my eyes.

“And the cocksucker returns.” I announced falling back on the bed.

“What?” He snapped again.

“I called you a fucking cocksucker. Ergo you suck cock.” I laughed and he just sighed.

“Shut up.” Was all he said and I was stunned. I got up off the bed and stood in front of him. “Aren’t you gonna shut my mouth? Aren’t you gonna yell or hit me? Aren’t you gonna bend me over your knee and spank me or something?!” I asked incredulously.

“Do you want me to?”Yes.

“Its just now you’re so much more…submissive. Besides the sassy attitude.” I said and he huffed.

“I like you better this way. I also liked you when you were in that room asleep, I liked you when I saved your ass, and I like you now. But I swear if you pull that demonic shit on me again, I wont do anything while your like that, but you best believe that when you calm down, those K-9’s are going right up your ass.” I said and he cracked a tiny laugh. Mr. Jack-in-a-box ever full of surprises.

“What?! Your aren’t supposed to laugh! I’m mouthing off like nobody’s business and you laugh?” I exclaimed and he continued to pull his shirt off of his body.

“You are such a strange creature. One minute, you are the spawn from hell, and the next minute your quiet and you laugh. Not to mention one minute you’re so angry I could piss myself and the next I’m being nice to you.” He just shrugged.

“I know why. Because somewhere inside you, you like me. No matter how much you threaten, you like me and you want to touch me admit it.” I laughed jumping back on his bed and bouncing up and down.

“On the account that this is mildly entertaining, and I don’t feel like beating your ass, I'm gonna let it slide.” He said smirking.

“You’re abusive.” I said and he nodded.

“I know.” He got under the covers and I followed him and proceeded to touch him. I poked and prodded as his chest and his abdomen looking for a weak spot. I even squeezed his biceps, but there was nothing but muscle.

“Why are you touching me?” He asked a little annoyed.

“How much do you weigh?”

“207, why?” He snapped getting more annoyed.

“Christ was right. You are all muscle.” I ignored his questions.

“Yeah, now stop touching me.” He growled again. I smacked him.

“Shut up. I’ll touch you how I want, when I-" I didn’t finish because he had me pinned under him.

“…Want.” I finished.

“Shut. Up.” He growled again. I was getting tired of him growling at me.

“Do you have your period or something?” I snapped and it succeeded in making him angry.

“You are pissing me the fuck off now. Go to bed.”

“I’ll go to bed when you stop fucking bleeding from your mangina.” I replied eliciting a serious growl from him, and my face went dead serious.

“Get the fuck off me, or I’ll beat you into next year.” I threatened and he smirked.

“Oh really.” He said in a husky tone. His change in attitude confused me to a point.

“Mhm. I’ll kick your ass so hard, Shadows will feel it.” I said and he laughed, it was a genuine laugh. This further confused me.

“Rev taught me kung fu, and I really wouldn’t like to use it on you so if you would kindly remove yourself from on top of me.” I said and he continued to laugh.

“I think I’m gonna be on top of you all night…” He said seductively, and went in for my neck. Fuck he wanted sex…
♠ ♠ ♠
Dont worry i know this is confusing for some, but i hope this clears up something. And if it doesnt:

Syn was in a medically induced coma, for days. Zena can feel it when he wakes up because she is connected to him through the bite. She can sometimes feel what Syn feels.

Comment for implied sexy time=D

*mV*