Whoever She Is

One

Isabelle

I heard the front door creak open from my room and creak back close . Steps were heard as someone ran up the stairs to the second floor . Seconds late, Riley appeared at my doorway .

“Have you ever heard of the Maine ?” She asked me . I raised my eyebrow and she sighed, taking a seat on my purple computer chair as I sat on my colourful, queen sized bed .

“Me neither .. appearntly, their a band from here and two of the guys went to our school . Their playing tomorrow night and My dad got me free tickets,” She told me . Riley`s dad worked at a ticket booth, which was pretty awesome, but there weren`t that many concerts here in Tempe . Usually we`d drive all the way to Phoenix to watch a concert .

“Well .. I know that band that those nerds created using only computers .. what were they called again ? Logics or something ? I also know the Red Yellows that some guys made but they failed cause they couldn`t find a bass player ..” I trailed away .

“Oh, well, you wanna watch these Maine guys with me ? And my dad also got us backstage passes so we can meet them without crazed fan, if they have any ..” She said .

“Sure, what time ?”

“9.30 pm at Hayden Square,” She informed me . I nodded in response .

“That reminds me, I wanted to go to the mall ..” I murmured .

“How did that remind you ?”

“I dunno, let`s go !” I cheered happily, gripping her wrist and skipping to the great outdoors .

--

“Where do you want to eat ?” I asked, looking around the food court . We finished shopping and decided to have a bite .

“Well, I`ll have Jack in the Box !” She cheered, skipping over to the stand with the big white head with a poity hat a nose .

I walked over to Domino`s Pizza and waited in line for a few minutes . In a matter of minutes, I ordered a two vegetarian slices, paid, and walked to a table where I saw Riley sitting and nibbling on a frie before taking another bite of her burger .

“You should really try meat . It`s good and all juicy .” She said, eyeing my pizza .

“No . What if someone ate you ?” I beamed .

“It`s just nature,” She said .

I took another bite of my pizza and stole Riley`s coke, taking a sip .

Yeah, I`m a vegetarian . Glory and all, not even seafood . To be honest, who would want to eat a cow ? Or a chicken ? And plus, the taste grosses me out . My dad even said I refused to eat meat when I was little . He said it was a great way for him to remember my mom since she was a vegetarian as well . She passed away when I was little, but I was little, so the impact it had on me wasn`t too bad .

Finishing up my pizza, I crumpled the paper plate and pretended to dribble the balled paper and shot it into the near by garbage can .

“Two points for team Belle !” Riley cheered, pretending to be a pumped up crowd . I laughed at her actions and she threw her garbage in carelessly, but it still went in .

We got up and headed to the car . Riley took the drivers seat and dropped me off at home .

“Remember, 9.30 at Hayden Square, the Maine !” She reminded me before driving off .
♠ ♠ ♠
Well .. the starter ! And umm .. yeah .
Sry, it`s kinda short .
But yeah, you`ll deal with it (:

- Robot