Whoever She Is

Fifteen

Isabelle

I was awakened by the vibration in my back pocket. Due to it's location of vibration.. I jumped up thinking someone was groping me.

I quickly looked around before I answered it. Garrett was gone.

"Prostitutes for charity, how may I help you?" I said cheerily into the speaker.

"Oh sorry, wrong number." I heard from the other side.

"Uh, I was joking, who is this?" I stretched, knowing who it was from their voice.

"It's Riley, idiot."

"Really?! Whoa, you sounded like a guy going through puberty." I joked, making my way to the kitchen.

"I get that a lot, except only from you." She murmured sarcastically.

"Yeah, so whaddyah need? Condoms? 'Cause protection is always important." I can just image her blushing madly, and Pat just standing there awkwardly.

"No. I need a ride home," She demanded.

"Whoa whoa, someones mad. You know mood swings are part of puberty? Yup, just hang in there and eat a balanced meal," I heard her mutter 'douche' under her breathe.

"Just come."

"Coming coming.." And I hung up my cell.

I grabbed my keys and a jacket, then headed towards the garage as I imagined Pat's car being towed away for parking in a non parking zone.

I opened the garage door and headed out, onto the street.
____

I parked the car, and got out. I walked to the front entrance to the cinema to see a fuming Riley.

"The train look isn't for you." I stated, pointing at the steam coming out of her ears.

"Can we just go?"

"Whoa there, lil girl, what's got you all ticked off. Don't tell me, wittle Wiley got dejected?" I imitated a baby.

"It's rejected, you idiot. And if someone got rejected, it better be those bimbos who were totally all over Pat!" She stomped her foot against the sidewalk.

"Hmmm.. I'm in the mood for something cold.." I murmured, looking around. Then I spotted a Starbucks.

"Oh! There! And there's a bookstore connected! Perfect. I wonder if they have that new book in the series that I've been waiting for,"

"Oh, you mean the one where the girl didn't like the guy but then she likes him now?" Riley asked.

"Yeah, the one where she-"

"Yeah!" She said.

"Yeah!" I followed.

"Yeah!" That wasn't either of our voices.

"Uh, hi?" I said, looking at Pat who was out of breathe.

"Sorry Riley, um.. I don't really want this date to be over." He said quietly, looking down.

"Neither do I!" I bumped in, "This girl won't laugh about using prostitutes for charity! Please! Take her away!"

"Um.. well, I think that's up to Riley," He said, glancing at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate this chapter the most, to be honest.
But that's probably cause I wrote it.. then saved it.. then lost it.
I was freaking out. I was searching all my story and writing folders.
Luckily, I found it in the desktop folder labeled Stories;.
Yeah, my stories aren't really on my desktop. Well, enjoy!