Whoever She Is

Seven

Isabelle

I stood next to Garrett, stifling my laugh every now and then, watching as Pat stumbled over everything yet still tried to help Riley at the most awkward times. Before I knew it, they were already almost three holes ahead.

"I think we should continue," I said, looking up at Garrett, just realizing he was staring down at me.

"Uh.. yeah." He mumbled, motioning for me to go first. Accepting, I put my neon green ball in place, and got into position, and swung the club. I watched as it made it just by the hole.

I muttered nothings under my breath and moved to let Garrett go.

We planned this whole thing out just to see what would happen if you bring Riley and Pat together, since Taco Bell was hilariously awkward moment for them as I talked to Garrett as if I've known him since the dawn of time.

I watched as Garrett got into an awkward position and swing like his life depended on it. Considering it was mini golf, he hit it way too hard. I quickly ducked as the bright pink ball raced over to my head and hit Pat, who was three holes away, on his back, making him stumble forward, bump into Riley, and both of them fall to the ground.

First there was a moment of silence between me and Garrett, then both of us suddenly bursting into laughter, which if anyone else was here, would catch everyone's attention.

We quickly jogged up to the two as they just got up, Pat and Riley, just standing next to each other, awkwardly, apologizing frequently.

"Sorry sorry sorry!" Garrett said quickily as Pat glared lightly at him, Riley glaring at myself as I quietly hold in buckets of laughter.

"Why don't we skip the rest? I was never a really big fan of mini golf, anyways," Riley suggested, glancing at me every now and then.

"Well.." Garrett started, but his phone cut him off as it rung with of their songs I remember hearing at their concert.

"Yellow?" He said into the speaker.

"No, why? Totally. Sure, but. Yeah, okay. I'll ask," He finished then hung up.

"John," He explained in one word, "he was wondering if you guys wanna come to his place. He's just inviting the band and we," Garrett said, pulling Pat into an one arm hug, "don't wana be mean and exclude you guys. So you in?"

"No th-"

"We'd love to!" I said, cutting Riley off.

"Great, let's go!" He cheered, taking the lead and pulling Pat with him, mumbling a few flirting tips to him.