Different

T E N; tortured

I was so confused with my emotions at the moment. I had just met Jack, who was hilarious, incredibly nice, and fun to talk to. But, then there was Oliver, who I still had some hope for.

The funny thing about hope is, sometimes it can’t be enough.

Feeling like crap, I lay in my bed, thinking about anything. How my siblings were, thinking of getting a new tattoo, what Jack was doing, if he was thinking of me.

No, no no! I thought angrily to myself, Don’t think about him. Do not. You have Oliver. But I still couldn’t stop thinking about him…

Taking advantage of Oliver away, I dialed BJ’s number, needing a girlfriend’s advice.

“Yellow?” She said.

“Green!” I shouted, smiling instantly.

“Hey, girlie! What’s up?” BJ yelled back.

I bit my lip, “Uh, I need some help on something, Beej.” I twisted my brown hair around my finger, thinking of dying it.

“Shoot.”

“Well, ya know that hottie at the mall today? Well I think that I’m…Startingtolikehim.” I muttered the last part quickly.

Unfortunately, she knew what I was saying, “Oh cool. So you gonna break up with Mr. Anger Management problems?” Wow, she was taking this easily.

“Urmmm…I don’t know. I’m so beyond confused with my feelings right now!” I said, groaning, “Help me.”

“Well, ya know what I think? I think that you should just follow your heart, and choose whoever makes you happy.” I nodded, even though she couldn’t see.

“Okay, Beej. Thanks. And I mean it. You’re a great friend,” I said with tears in my eyes.

“Awe, thanks Aly, you are too. Love ya, hon.” With that, I hung up. I sighed, and laid back, thinking it over. Absent mindedly, I took out my I-pod and started listening to Jack’s band, All Time Low which I just downloaded.

“Break Your Little Heart” came on. I sighed. Would Jack just be another disappointment in my life?

Because I don’t think that I can take much more.

||At Johnny’s, 11:32 A.M.||

“Guys, I really need to go home,” I pleaded with my friends, holding my car keys in one hand, my phone in the other. Oliver was going to be so pissed.

“C’mon few more minutes, Al. We never see you anymore,” Brian said, slurring each word. I was the only sober one besides BJ, who sadly had to drive everyone home.

“Just let her go,” Val said, leaning against Matt. I gave her an appreciated look, before saying bye, and walking out the front of Johnny’s.

I drummed my fingers against the steering wheel, praying that Oliver was on his good side tonight. I sat in the car for a second, staring at my reflection in the rear-view mirror. Then, I walked in the house.

“Where the hell where you,” He shouted, coming up behind me, making me jump.

“um, uh, I was at Johnny’s,” I stuttered, backing away a little bit. He stepped forward, as soon as I stepped back again, making it seem like a waltz.

He laughed cynically, “Oh, so now you’re out with ‘friends’? Don’t make me laugh. You’re worthless. No one would ever want to be with you.”

Tears stung my eyes, “Then why are you with me?”

He stepped closer, “Because, I love you. You’re mine,” He whispered into my ear. I shuddered.

“I’m not a toy,” I said with all the strength I had, “I’m a person.”

He backhanded me, shouting, “Don’t talk back, bitch. I own you. You’re lucky I let you be with me.” He stopped, then sniffed the air around me, “You smell different. Is that…Cologne?” My eyes widened. He probably smelled Jack.

“You little slut!” He screamed at me, taking hold of my shoulders, “You were with another guy?”

My voice shook, “I was with Jimmy and the gang. You probably smell the cologne from one of the guys.”

“You’re lying. And liars need to be punished,” He growled then kissed me. Only, this time I didn’t get sparks. My fear peaked when I heard his belt buckle unclasp. He quickly went to my neck and started sucking it, then biting it, making a hickey.

In a matter of seconds we were both in our untidy bed, naked.

“I love you,” he murmured.

“I love you too,” I gasped as I felt him go inside me. Was that even true anymore? He pumped hard and fast, as I fake groaned his name, trying to make him happy. I didn’t need any more bruises. When he was done, he put his boxers back on and went briefly out of his room.

When he came back my eyes widened. He laughed bitterly with an evil smirk on his face, “What? You think that was punishment? It’s only just began, hon.” He held in his hands rope, and a carving knife.

He quickly tied me up on the bed post with his rope then stood there with a smug look on his face, looking over my body. He came over after a few seconds and leaned over my body, placing small kissed from my abdomen, to my forehead. He, then took the knife and put it on my stomach, and dragged it in a small oval. After a few screams later, I realized he was carving his initials on me. He was branding me!

“That’s right baby,” He growled into my ear, “Scream louder. No one’s going to hear you.” He was right. We had no neighbors, because we basically live in the middle of nowhere.

When he finished, I lifted my head to see a river of blood on my bare stomach, with deep scars carved in me. When he noticed my horrified stare, he smirked, “Now, you’ll always be mine.”

I bandaged myself up, painfully when Oliver fell asleep (drunk of course) on the couch, then fell asleep into a dreamless, yet restless slumber.

How could I break up with this monster now?
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoohoo!
Chapter ten!
:] don't worry it'll get better for her.