Different

Eleven: Make a Choice

“Baby, get up.” Bri groaned as he shoved me gently.

“Nuh uh! Sleep. Sleep is our friend, let’s embrace it and enjoy it. After the celebration last night I’m tired.” I groaned and he chuckled.

“The one at the bar or the one at home?” He asked as he rubbed my bare back.

“Hmm. Both.” I said after kissing his silly smile.

“I was that good?” He probed and I rolled my eyes.

“You’ve always been the best I’ve ever had.” I said and he gave me a cocky grin.

“Damn right. So, ready for round two?” He asked and I smirked as I climbed on top of him to kiss him. Shortly after the phone rang. “Ignore it!” Bri groaned and I laughed before reaching over him and grabbing the phone.

“Hello you’ve reached the house of Syn, how may I corrupt your pure soul?” I asked and Bri laughed before kissing my body.

“JoeJoe.” I heard Aly sniffle and I shot up in bed.

“Brian stop.” I said as I wrapped the black Egyptian cotton sheet around my body and walked out the room. “Aly, Honey, what’s wrong?” I asked and she broke down.

“Can I come see you?” She asked and I grinned.

“Yeah, sure. If ya want I can get rid of Bri too.” I said having a feeling this was about Oliver.

“Please.” She whimpered and I nodded.

“Sure. Just come on down and I’ll send Bri to go have a bromance day with Zacky or someone.” I said and she laughed slightly.

“Thank you.” With that she hung up and I raced upstairs.

“Bri, go be gay with someone today.” I said as I pulled on my bra and underwear.

“What happened to round two?” He whined and I threw the sheet at him.

“Please babe?” I said as I pulled on a pair of body tight blue jeans.

“But we just got engaged and I don’t want to be apart from you.” He exclaimed and I rolled my eyes as I went to straddle his pelvis.

“Please baby. You know I wouldn’t ask if it weren’t a big deal.” I reasoned as he hands roamed my ribs.

“What’s wrong?” He asked and I bit my lip.

I haven’t told anyone about Aly’s boyfriend since I knew they’d hunt him down and kill him. I wanted Aly to trust me with her problems and unless he did something terrible I wasn’t going to tell them.

“I can’t tell you. I’m just here to listen to the venting. Bri, please just trust me. If I feel you guys should know then I’ll gladly let you know.” I said and he sighed.

“Fine. But tonight you and I are going from round two to round ten.” He growled as he thrusted his pelvis up. I groaned and kissed him lustfully, he knew how to push me until I was his slave.

“Mmm deal.” I said before getting off and rummaging through his shirt drawer. I ended up taking on of his ‘House of Syn’ shirts. “Get dressed and get out.” I said before kissing him softly on the lips. He smacked my ass and squeezed it tightly. “Bri.” I groaned and he gave me an innocent smile.

---

“Kay! I’m off to go have a gay day with Jimmy!” Bri shouted and I smiled.

“Don’t come back actually gay! I know how Jimmy’s good with persuasion. That’s how Leanna, him and I made the porno!” I called and Aly laughed.

“And I didn’t get a copy because?” He asked as he came to give me a kiss.

“I didn’t even get a copy yet. God Bri it only happened two days ago!” I said and he smiled before kissing my cheek and hugging Aly.

“Fine I’ll tell Jimmy to hurry with copies. Bye Aly, be thankful I love you or else you wouldn’t have my fiancé today.” He said and she laughed.

“Thank you BriBri!” She beamed and he shut the door.

We waited until we couldn’t hear his car anymore before I turned to her.

“What’s wrong?” I asked and she gave me a weak smile.

“What did I interrupt?” She asked and I sighed.

“Sex, but let me tell you THANK YOU! That boy is beast in bed and I’m still sore from last night.” I said and she laughed.

“Too much info!” We erupted into a fit of giggles before I really did wonder what was wrong.

“Aly, what happened after you left us last night?” I asked and her laughter stopped.

“Oliver got mad cause he smelled Alex’s cologne.” I took a deep breath. It was min and Val’s fault since we kind of forced her to invite him. “And then he forced me to have sex with him-”

“He raped you?” I said and she shrugged.

“Can you call it rape since we’re dating?”

“Did you want it and did you enjoy it?” She shook her head no. “Then, love, it’s rape.” I said sadly.

“And then he tied me to the bed and…” Her body started shaking as she started crying violently.

“Baby girl, you can tell me.” I cooed as I hugged her.

“H-he… carved his initials in my stomach.” She whispered and I lost it.

“We have to tell the guys!” I said and went up to get the phone.

“NO!” She screamed and looked at me desperately.

I walked over to her and kneeled down in front of the couch. Wiping her tears with my thumb I held her chin so she could look at my eyes without looking away.

“Alex, he’s crossed the line. If you can’t escape it now you’ll end up like I did or worse, dead. I’ve kept this away from the others because I know the guys love you dearly and would rather die than let anyone hurt you, but they need to know. Oliver needs to be punished and stopped. Please, don’t keep this relationship hoping he’ll change. Hope is just a word that brings us a light in the darkness of reality. I spent my years of an abusive relationship hoping someone would save me because he made me think I was too weak to save myself, no one came to save me until I was barely hanging onto life. Please Aly, please tell them and get away from him.” I begged for her to understand how this has to stop now.

I let her face go and walked to the phone. Picking it up I waked back to her and held it in front of her face. She looked up at me confused.

“You have to chose. Let the guys know and break free, or stay where you are now hoping that he’ll change at one point. I love you Aly, and I can tell Jack has a thing for you. Don’t waste your time and life on someone who can’t see what a beautiful person and soul you are.”